Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: Proposed AMP Fork

  1. #41
    Maximum Bitrate pepsibobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Kaiserslautern Germany
    Posts
    648
    i dont have the latest on the mini in my car, and I run AMP all day so i dont think it matters as long as its OSX.
    Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

  2. #42
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsibobby View Post
    i dont have the latest on the mini in my car, and I run AMP all day so i dont think it matters as long as its OSX.
    Anybody know yet how to obtain a copy of AMP 2.0 with the .dmg file install app??

    SA

  3. #43
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by thabeats View Post
    Anybody know yet how to obtain a copy of AMP 2.0 with the .dmg file install app??

    SA
    As far as I know you need to download the source files and build them with the the OSX developer tools. Don't think there is an install around anywhere, I might be wrong though.... If you can't find the source let me know I have and could email it, but it is kinda big.

  4. #44
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11
    I know where the source code is on sourceforge so thank you for that.

  5. #45
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by inov8tr View Post
    As far as I know you need to download the source files and build them with the the OSX developer tools.
    Have you ever walked through the build process you are speaking of?? I would love to get even AMP 1.0 working if I can 2.0 would be sweet though...the app rocks and i do not want to use XP to run my front for the life of me....help if anyone can....and thank you in advance!

  6. #46
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsibobby View Post
    I think that AMP is great the way it is, I use it daily. The only thing that I can see that needs to be changed is just like you stated it needs an automatic update of the itunes database. That is hte only thing that this program needs at the momment.
    Are you running 1.0 or 2.0??

  7. #47
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6

    Yup...

    Quote Originally Posted by thabeats View Post
    Have you ever walked through the build process you are speaking of?? I would love to get even AMP 1.0 working if I can 2.0 would be sweet though...the app rocks and i do not want to use XP to run my front for the life of me....help if anyone can....and thank you in advance!
    Yeah, I've built 2.0 and 1.0. It has been a while, pretty much back when the source code was release. I will do it again today and post instructions on what I did. Otherwise if you have a gmail account or something I could email you the full versions after they are built.

  8. #48
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by inov8tr View Post
    Yeah, I've built 2.0 and 1.0. It has been a while, pretty much back when the source code was release. I will do it again today and post instructions on what I did. Otherwise if you have a gmail account or something I could email you the full versions after they are built.
    Please do here is my gmail account:

    [email protected]

    Thank you, SA

  9. #49
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    31

    Amp VS2

    I agrre that all amp needs is a auto update of itunes. Also one more thing!. SOME SCROLL BARS lol. Taping to get to get to a certain artist is near impossible. Doing it while driving is about as safe as drinking a sixer and driving lol. Also if version 2 is up and running I wouldin't mind a copy.
    Thanks guys
    [email protected]

  10. #50
    Low Bitrate crimsonaudio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    73
    *bump*

    Has anyone compiled AMP2 yet? Playing with 1.4 (until I get everything here for the install) and it's pretty kewl...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 05:04 AM
  2. Engine Noise due to ground loop or amp?
    By matt11601 in forum Car Audio
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 08:38 PM
  3. YES!!! Yet Another Amp Problem
    By CaptainTrap in forum Car Audio
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 09:58 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 06:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •