AMP v0.9a release:
- Bug fixes
- Small bug where it wouldn't save the config file when it should
- A few graphical things, just minor misalignments
- New features
- "Visuals" pop-up window, this lets you control music from the visual window, without breaking out back to the music list. Also, in this view, it's optional if you want the view to fade out after a few seconds (leaving you back at the visual), or to remain permanently on screen. If you choose permanent on screen, you can still click the album art to get rid of the screen
- iTunes visuals (note: it "works", but none of the visuals I have in iTunes show anything because iTunes isn't playing the music, but perhaps someone has visuals that aren't dependent on that)
- Option to stretch visuals, & movies to full screen (for whatever reason) [note, AMP by default puts everything 800x480; if you are running 800x600, etc, this is the option you should select. The interface wont be in your resolution, but the visuals, movie, etc will be]
- The four above things are all "optional" from the new configuration menu (to access it: from the main menu, click on "Utils" [Dashboard Icon], then "Configure", then "Misc"
- radioSHARK favorites (finally, lol)
- Partially: There is a "music" button in the web browser now, but it doesn't load any menu yet, it's still being worked on
As always, please post any suggestions, bug reports, feedback, etc. Thank you!