OMG!!! Yeah i think that sums it up nicely. I want a copy pease.
AMP V1.4b RELEASE
- Added "AMP_WarDriving" plugin - accessible from the main Utilities menu
- Added config option "Check for Internet Access" which will show a green light if internet is available, and a red light if it isn't. If this option is not selected, nothing will show.
This version should install fine over your old version.
If you want AMP to constantly be searching for networks while you are driving, and still want to play music, etc, then do the following:
1. Start AMP
2. Start the WarDriving plugin (and you'll want to enable "Auto Join Best Networks" option from within)
3. Click "Hide" (not Back! - Back stops the plugin!)
That's it.. Once you've enabled the "Check for Internet" option from within AMP, it will keep searching for the best networks, etc.. Pretty cool
AMP VERSION 1.3 RELEASE
Source Code: http://www.aychamo.com/amp/AMPSource.zip
Instructions: You should be able to copy it over and just start it up. If you notice any weird configuration problems, I would suggest nuking your entire ~/Library/Application Support/AMP directory (~ = your home folder). You should not have to re-import your music, pictures, or movies.
Summary of Primary Changes:
- Graphical "File-Open" for any "Open" buttons
- Plugin Manager / App Launcher
- "Colors" configuration option for the highlight bar (Thanks Raceer for the idea)
- Show/Hide Mouse Cursor option
- Tweaked some of the screens
- Fixed all the previous mentioned bugs, with the pop-up "Now Playing" screen, etc
- Wrote a new plugin example, more simple, sophisitcated..
- I've been playing with this version for so long, you will notice other new things that I can't remember, or I did before I started using the changelog.txt
- Added the graphical "File-Open" to the main AMP_AppDelegate
- Added a "disabled" Eject button to the AMP_Utilities
- Figured out how to do the graphical "File-Open"
- Have implemented the graphical "File-Open" in AMP_PluginManager & AMP_Utilities
- Wrote esentially the entire AMP_PluginManager
- Added a whole new configuration option "Colors" to allow you to change the scroll bar color
- Scroll bar has various presets, and saves in the configuration keys RGB_RED_VALUE, RGB_GREEN_VALUE, RGB_BLUE_VALUE
- Method: - (void)setBarColorToRed: (float)redColor green: (float)greenColor blue: (float)blueColor added to OAGradientTableView.m
- Added appropriate methods in AMP_Configuration.m
Aug 18: (in the airport)
- Replaced the "Use iTunes Visuals" option in the config screen with "Display mouse cursor"
- Replaced "USE_ITUNES_VISUALS" with "DISPLAY_MOUSE_CURSOR" in the configuration options & set the default to "YES"
- Changed the appropriate IBOutlet NSButton to configDisplayMouseCursorButton;
- Removed the whole check for using iTunes's visuals in the AMP_VisualsModel.m source
- AMP_App_Delegate.m: Added a conditional at the end of -awakeFromNib to hide the mouse cursor if so selected
- AMP_Configuration.m: Added show/hide logic for the mouse cursor when user activates a file-open dialog box
- AMP_VisualsModule.m: Fixed the bug about the "Music Control Window" not disappearing when the art was clicked on or whatever
- Replaced startup graphic with AMPLoading.qtz
- Added fade out / in after loading finished
- Changed configuration string "Do not show Now Playing popup" to "Show 'Now Playing' Popup" [to remove negativity]
- Changed the associated configuration key to "SHOW_NOW_PLAYING" (was "NO_SHOW_NOW_PLAYING")
- Changed default setting of the configuation key "SHOW_NOW_PLAYING" to "YES"
- Changed width of the "Music Control Window" [floater], and centered it
- Added "Track x/x" to the "Music Control Window" via nowPlayingTrackNumber & nowPlayingTotalTracks (in AMP_KVC_Bindings.h/m)
- Fixed the bug associated with the music position slider in the above window
- Removed included "MiscWindowAnimations.m" [too slow, thanks Apple!]
- Changed the alpha of BezelBox to 0.90 (was 0.85)
- Added an AMP Icon to the "About" window
- Moved the segmented bar graphics for the volume up 1 pixel (in the vertical middle now)
- Started using changelog.txt (lol)
To-Do: I have a lot of things on my To-Do list.. But I want to keep them a bit of a surprise. I still have a few things up my sleeve
Note: I was contacted in e-mail by someone interested in doing a XM radio plugin. So, hopefully that will pan out
Note: I'M SURE THERE WILL BE BUGS! We've added a ton of stuff, a lot of code, and a lot of new logic, and replaced a lot of the old ****, etc. So if you notice bugs, PLEASE POST THEM ASAP!
OMG!!! Yeah i think that sums it up nicely. I want a copy pease.
Where can we download this...this looks really good
holy crap wow! I love how it looks like it's part of FrontRow!
Edit: wow that is one spooky image of the guy getting opened up :S lol
Also, plan on adding any GPS functionality or radio functionality based maybe off of the RadioSHARK? maybe you can bace the GPS off of Roadnav: just imbed the app into the front end somehow... maybe get some help from the roadnav creater...
Here is the 0.0001 alpha release:
Missing from this:
- automated slide shows
- play VIDEO_TS folders stored on your HD
- audio visualizations ..
- the "open" buttons for the import screen don't do anything yet (just realized this as I was typing this up)
very simple.. Just run AMP.app
Click on the "dashboard" icon, and then on configure to set your paths. The defaults should be fine for basically 100% of users. Then click "Import" for each entry (itunes, iphoto, movies)
Thats it.. And just play around and have fun. If anything acts weird, let me know. Remember, you can click (touch) on the volume icon to change volume.. Everything should be touch/click based right now.
lol I'm in med school, and I spent my whole undergrad working as "surgical assistant" for an orthopedic surgeon I know really well. I'd assist in surgery, holding instruments, holding retractors, just helping things run smoothly.Originally Posted by DarquePervert
That picture is from Nicaragua. The surgeon leads these "mission" trips (it's not associated with any church, it's just a small team of 4 of us) to Nicaragua several times a year to do hip and knee joint replacement surgery. We do about 30 joint replacements in a week down there. It's crazy. A hip or knee joint cost, just for the part itself, between $2,000 and $5,000. A Nicaraguan's average salary is like $3,000, so they could never afford it. But he gets money donated from all the big medical companies so that he can buy prostheses and go down there and do the surgeries.
(I met my fiance there!)
yeah cant way to get my laptop back so i can try it.
Please see top of 1st post; just updated AMP to support radioSHARK (i think
wow man you work fast! Very awesome, i sure wish i had some of your talents.