Basic questions about android as carcp
I found a few other topics, but still feel the need to ask these questions here.
I think that ideal implementation would be for android tablet as all on one while car stereo would be just volume control. So required functions for me would be: good music player, gps, handsfree phone.
So here are my questions:
1. how to use android tablet as bluetooth handsfree for my phone? Is it possible jet?
2. is it possible to use my phone as access point for android tablet to internet at same time?
3. how to make it power on and off with ignition? Power off should be preferably delayed with tabled running on battery for a few minutes. :)
4. can it work with usb or bluetooth gps receivers?
5. is it possible to use some launcher for carpc apps (navi, music, phone, ...) after start instead of android default desktop?