Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 677
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Android Ultimate In-Car OEM System - Remote Bluetooth Touch, HDMI Mirroring

  1. #211
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5
    Have all the units shipped? I have yet to receive any shipping or tracking info, and all of my emails have gone unanswered.

  2. #212
    Newbie bebopblues's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    52
    Just checking in for status update. Has anyone actually received the product and installed it? I haven't read one post where someone said they received the product.

  3. #213
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2
    I just signed up so that I can let everyone know that I have received my X2 Module from Customgadz, have installed it and can confirm that it is working. Along with many of you, I have been waiting many months for this to finally arrive with little to no contact from the seller. This guy is obviously very good at what he does but not so good at running a small business. I have now spoken to him on the phone on a couple of occasions so I can confirm that he is a real person lol.

    The install was very easy, the only issue that I am having is that the x and y axis of my OEM touch screen are flipped, so if I touch the bottom of the touch screen it actually tells the phone that I am touching the left hand side. Spoke with the Customgadz and was told that my touch screen is in the minority that this will happen to and that to fix this, I simply need to flip the one end of the 4wire ribbon that goes into the switcher module. He said that so I don't need to do this, he will update the firmware and send it to me with some other software that was being sent. All in all, installing the X2 and switcher modules was easily the most simple part of the entire install, figuring out how to get 5v power to the X2, Samsung HDMI out cable and HDMI to RCA converter was MUCH harder!

    Everyone be patient, I guess that I have the advantage of being in Australia, maybe some of you are overseas which makes communication a little harder. Whilst Customgadz is definitely not the best communicator on the planet (somewhere near the bottom of that list probably), his product definitely does work. If I don't hear from him by later tonight, I will simply be flipping the 4 wire ribbon and then sorting it out when the firmware upgrade finally arrives. I may post some video of the system in action this weekend, just to put some other peoples minds at ease.

    Hope this helps some of you.

    Cheers
    Al

  4. #214
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    191
    Well I received it but it is not the correct boot loader so it useless plus no software yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by bebopblues View Post
    Just checking in for status update. Has anyone actually received the product and installed it? I haven't read one post where someone said they received the product.

  5. #215
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by davedave1234 View Post
    Well I received it but it is not the correct boot loader so it useless plus no software yet.
    Anyone in the states have this working??

  6. #216
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5
    can anyone give me a heads up on how to install this thing?

  7. #217
    FKA CivicModz
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by defe View Post
    can anyone give me a heads up on how to install this thing?
    Hi,
    All manuals, drivers, firmware and .APK can be downloaded at the following link:
    http://www.customgadz.com/store/product.php?id_product=16

    (Please scroll down near the bottom until you see "Documentation")

    Download all the files and the manual will show how to install and use the Module.

    Let us know if you have any issues.

  8. #218
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    8
    I got my module, but the power cables are not in the box. Please advise!

    Quote Originally Posted by customGadz View Post
    Hi,
    All manuals, drivers, firmware and .APK can be downloaded at the following link:
    http://www.customgadz.com/store/product.php?id_product=16

    (Please scroll down near the bottom until you see "Documentation")

    Download all the files and the manual will show how to install and use the Module.

    Let us know if you have any issues.

  9. #219
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    16
    To power the device just a USB Mini B type cable, for example if you have a playstation 3, the cable used to charge the controllers will work...

    Quote Originally Posted by bflat View Post
    I got my module, but the power cables are not in the box. Please advise!

  10. #220
    FKA CivicModz
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Arroyo View Post
    To power the device just a USB Mini B type cable, for example if you have a playstation 3, the cable used to charge the controllers will work...
    Yes, that's right the cable is just a standard USB to mini USB cable.

Similar Threads

  1. Lilliput FA1012-NP/C/T 10.1" LCD Touch Screen Monitor With Multi Touch DVI HDMI Revie
    By jake5253 in forum MP3Car Products - store.mp3car.com
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 01:28 AM
  2. Android OBD Bluetooth Reader
    By broken87262 in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:17 PM
  3. Liliput 10" HDMI touch - any info?
    By HoSS in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 09:33 AM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 03:15 PM
  5. Ultimate System
    By dark_muppet in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 06:37 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •