Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 680
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Android Ultimate In-Car OEM System - Remote Bluetooth Touch, HDMI Mirroring

  1. #81
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1
    I was thrilled to see that the Motorola Atrix was used in the demonstration video, but I wanted to ask what particular mod that you were using to enable the HDMI mirroring?

  2. #82
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    @Customgadz

    Thanks followup questions

    USB power sounds cool, Ill be using on of these then.
    Name:  55167_5.jpg
Views: 1065
Size:  71.3 KB
    12v for the screen, and usb for the MIMICS

    Also following another post, its seems like the samsung monitor couple of us will be using looks to be the same as the element 7", are they using non-standard 4 pin for touch screen overlay ? I noticed you mentioned that it may need an adapter for the iphone mimics to work with element 7"

    Name:  hdmi_lms700kf07_16.jpg
Views: 1289
Size:  170.6 KB

    Just want to make sure it will work with mimics, or is an adapter needed ? if so does it come with the unit ? I pre-ordered so dont mind swapping the touch screen for the adapter if needed.

    thanks

    Jay

  3. #83
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    191
    We need an adapter for the element touchscreen?
    Any shipping updates?

  4. #84
    FKA CivicModz
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontigram View Post
    I was thrilled to see that the Motorola Atrix was used in the demonstration video, but I wanted to ask what particular mod that you were using to enable the HDMI mirroring?
    We used the Photon Alien ROM which is basically a modified version of the Motorola Photon (which has native mirroring)

    We could'nt get the camera app to work, but its just a matter of porting the camera APK (i think)


    Quote Originally Posted by davedave1234 View Post
    We need an adapter for the element touchscreen?
    Any shipping updates?
    We have actually made some universal adapters that will do the trick. Need to wait another day for the connectors to a

    Shipping of the X2 Module for Android starts tomorrow.

  5. #85
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by customGadz View Post
    We have actually made some universal adapters that will do the trick. Need to wait another day for the connectors to a

    Shipping of the X2 Module for Android starts tomorrow.
    Do the adapters come with the pre-orders? If not could I add one so it all comes at once?

    Looking forward to it, Im order #16 so hopefully I will ship today. :-)

  6. #86
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    54
    should we be expecting tracking numbers?

  7. #87
    FKA CivicModz
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    388
    We have internal tracking number for all packages that we can use to track item. If you don't receive it within 10 days (Canada is longer) let us know at we can track it.

  8. #88
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by customGadz View Post
    We have internal tracking number for all packages that we can use to track item. If you don't receive it within 10 days (Canada is longer) let us know at we can track it.
    You should send out an email notifying everyone its shipped. Even without a tracking, I'm sure your customers would be a lot happier knowing you're keeping them informed. So I take it that they've been shipped?

  9. #89
    Newbie bebopblues's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by windraver View Post
    You should send out an email notifying everyone its shipped. Even without a tracking, I'm sure your customers would be a lot happier knowing you're keeping them informed. So I take it that they've been shipped?
    Agree, doesn't prestashop.com support shipping notification emails. I also ordered it planning to use it with the Element 7". So I hope you will sent necessary adapters to hook it up. I sent you a message on your site under the Contact link, I haven't received a reply yet. I'm order #45.

    I found this link, but it doesn't display shipment tracking progress: http://www.customgadz.com/store/guest-tracking.php
    Last edited by bebopblues; 02-05-2012 at 12:24 PM.

  10. #90
    FKA CivicModz
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    388
    Most orders have been sent out last week. The remaining orders along with the Element adapters will be shipped today. All our orders that we have shipped have a confirmation email.

    So if you have received an email yet, you should by the end of today.

Similar Threads

  1. Lilliput FA1012-NP/C/T 10.1" LCD Touch Screen Monitor With Multi Touch DVI HDMI Revie
    By jake5253 in forum MP3Car Products - store.mp3car.com
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 01:28 AM
  2. Android OBD Bluetooth Reader
    By broken87262 in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:17 PM
  3. Liliput 10" HDMI touch - any info?
    By HoSS in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 09:33 AM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 03:15 PM
  5. Ultimate System
    By dark_muppet in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 06:37 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •