MP3Car.com is hiring! - Web Designer & Developer
Web Designer & Developer position
Mp3car.com is an E-commerce, Social networking and technology collaboration website. We make and resell computer hardware and software for automobiles and mobile computing users.
Location: Baltimore, MD
This is a full time job. Contractors may also be considered. We are looking for a web developer with basic artist skills who will coordinate and deploy web designs for our growing company. Your artwork and web code will be seen by 700,000 visitors per month! You will collaborate with the team to plan, produce and implement unique, high-quality designs and strategies. This position has the potential to develop into a great career and is a great way to get your talent exposed to a large audience.
• Create and modify landing pages, banners, e-mail campaigns and other online marketing creative to be used in advertising campaigns. Possibly work to implement ad management system.
• Launch an open source CMS, possibly Drupal or Joomala.
•Working with our SEO consultant to assist in creating and implementing our SEO strategy
• Assist in the design of logos and branding collateral and creating a unified site design.
• Creating micro-sites as needed for promotional purposes.
• Display a passion for design and stay up-to-date with web standards and emerging technologies.
• Demonstrate graphic design skills to produce varied website drafts, and be able to turn those drafts into functioning websites using standards-compliant HTML, light PHP and CSS.
• Implement Plugins for our php/ mysql forum system, Vbulliten
• Create HTML product descriptions for our ecommerce store
• Implement customer surveys
• Experience designing web pages and ad collateral using HTML, Flash, ligh PHP, CSS and light ASP.
• Internet marketing education or experience preferred.
• Basic knowledge of digital photography and digital video editing is preferred.
• Capable of working independently and collaboratively within a team structure and entrepreneurial environment.
Compensation and benefits package TBD, based on experience.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org