Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 223

Thread: Front End App for iPad

  1. #211
    Low Bitrate krillin47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    88
    Thanks SNOtwistR. I think he has the troll term backwards.

    aychamo - why would it be completely unusable? The reason for no kickstarter project yet, is because they haven't decided if they will allow it yet. Sorry if I'm not more open to my ideas and my mock ups, but there are things that I don't feel comfortable sharing yet. If you have an issue with my project, why do you keep checking up on it?

  2. #212
    AMP Creator aychamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by krillin47 View Post
    Thanks SNOtwistR. I think he has the troll term backwards.

    aychamo - why would it be completely unusable? The reason for no kickstarter project yet, is because they haven't decided if they will allow it yet. Sorry if I'm not more open to my ideas and my mock ups, but there are things that I don't feel comfortable sharing yet. If you have an issue with my project, why do you keep checking up on it?
    ^ lol

    Two more months. That brings us to 2 years 4 months. Or 28 months. Just admit you're trolling with vaporware. Nothing more than a couple of useless screenshots.
    -

  3. #213
    AMP Creator aychamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by aychamo View Post
    ^ lol

    Two more months. That brings us to 2 years 4 months. Or 28 months. Just admit you're trolling with vaporware. Nothing more than a couple of useless screenshots.
    31 months. Nothing. Vapor ware!!! Insert Duke Nukem joke here!!
    -

  4. #214
    FLAC SNOtwistR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Keswick,On Canada
    Posts
    1,606
    31 months and you still troll the forum to complain. You must have your mac front end running just perfectly. Would love to see your work aychamo. Please post so all can see. SNO

    Rule #11. General Unruly Behavior
    Any behavior that is deemed as disruptive to the forums, to the developers of front-ends or other software, or to the store it's self will be dealt with at the moderators or administrator discretion.


    Examples of this include, but are not limited to, providing hacked copies of software, discussions about how to hack the software, links to unreleased versions of the software, discussions and comments that have no value to the advancement of the software or hardware, general product bashing, etc.


    In short, if you're about to post something just to get under the skin of a fellow forum member, moderator, or administrator, don't. Your actions will be dealt with at the discretion of the member, moderator, or administrator. Other members of the forum may report such activity without fear of repercussion.
    I hope something will be done with this member a clear violation, numerous times
    Last edited by SNOtwistR; 05-05-2013 at 06:22 PM.

  5. #215
    AMP Creator aychamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOtwistR View Post
    31 months and you still troll the forum to complain. You must have your mac front end running just perfectly. Would love to see your work aychamo. Please post so all can see. SNO

    I hope something will be done with this member a clear violation, numerous times
    I'm not "harassing a developer" because krillen is not a developer. He has created two poorly designed mock ups and done nothing else. If anything, he has trolled this forum with false accounts of starting a kickstarter page, beta testers, etc. it's vaporware. As for your "put up or shut up" comment, I created "AMP", which is, to date, the only reasonably decent Mac front end. I quit developing it many years ago when I realized its rather ridiculous to put a computer in your car.
    -

  6. #216
    FLAC SNOtwistR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Keswick,On Canada
    Posts
    1,606
    discussions and comments that have no value to the advancement of the software or hardware, general product bashing, etc.
    I quit developing it many years ago when I realized its rather ridiculous to put a computer in your car.
    And why again are you here? End of my comments, I will take my request to an admin. SNO

  7. #217
    ibf
    ibf is offline
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    245
    I think it is time for an official statement from developer if this project is dead or not. Technology move so fast and a project like this cannot take forever. Given that there is no demo to this date, at this rate it will probably take another 2-3 years to complete a polished product.

    If I understand it correctly this is a commercial product? I hope he finish it but he may have missed the boat.

  8. #218
    AMP Creator aychamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by ibf View Post
    I think it is time for an official statement from developer if this project is dead or not. Technology move so fast and a project like this cannot take forever. Given that there is no demo to this date, at this rate it will probably take another 2-3 years to complete a polished product.

    If I understand it correctly this is a commercial product? I hope he finish it but he may have missed the boat.
    It's been six months since his last post. I think we can rest assured this project is dead (never existed) and that we can close this thread. Only two poorly designed mockups released. There is no evidence this project actually exists.
    Last edited by aychamo; 05-05-2013 at 08:14 PM.
    -

  9. #219
    AMP Creator aychamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOtwistR View Post
    And why again are you here? End of my comments, I will take my request to an admin. SNO
    I'm sorry that you're so upset that I'm pointing out we were likely trolled by this guy. It's no insult or anything, merely a request for updates that perhaps have become sarcastic over the years when this "developer" has never produced a shred of evidence he is actually working on a project and it became increasingly clear he is, quite frankly, lying.
    -

  10. #220
    is back. FKA Robert Wray
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Fiberoptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1978
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,418
    Blog Entries
    143
    aychamo - This stuff is hard and is often done as a part time hobby, or as an early stage small business while also working a full time job. Even if someone can't bring a product to competition, innovators should feel free to share their concepts without being harassed. I'll admit I haven't read the whole thread, but you've made your point. You want and update. The developer isn't ready to share yet. Let's give him some space, or maybe you can suggest a way you can help. krillin47 -- If you ever check back here, let us know how we can help you move your project forward.

Similar Threads

  1. Centrafuse, TPMS 2.1.0.9 and Vista
    By WuNgUn in forum TPMS Technical Support
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 02:57 PM
  2. Infill G4 front end
    By joey4 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 10:38 AM
  3. whats the best overall front end app. for windows
    By hiemdall in forum Software FAQs, Solutions, Tutorials
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 04:41 PM
  4. 100% Plugin based Front End
    By custardbomb in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-07-2005, 12:17 AM
  5. This is an awesome front end, and here is why:
    By WhiteRabbit in forum NeoCar Media Center
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-27-2005, 09:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •