Ipad control integration in an automotive environment PART 1 (Bench Testing)
This thread is going to chronicle my journey to fully integrate the in dash Ipad setup. This is going to take alot of time, testing, Help from other forum members, and patience. First off, I take no credit in figuring out how to do this. It has been done very well in a 69 GTO.
Here is a list of my goals:
Control the following functions: 1. Cooling Fans for the Ipad and gauge sensor modules
2. Mirror video display
3. trunk release
4. Power seat movement
5. NOS purge (dual setup Left,Right, Left+Right)
6. Exhaust cutouts(been done already)
7. Auto adjust the stiffness of my BC Racing coilovers(Big Challenge)
8. Turn audio amps on and off
9. light control inside the interior
This thread will be about bench testing each function before installing the whole system in the car. Here is a short but extremely entertaining video of the first test....