AutoPlay 1.3 Released 16-Dec-2002
Finally got another release 'out the door' - most likely the last one for this year with XMas/NYE commitments comming up
anyway, heres whats new -
- Ability to re-define keyboard control keys via the new 'keyboardsetup.exe' utility.
- Added a 'Loading...' message to the start of the video playback routine when playback takes some time to startup.
- Initial startup volume can now be defined through a 'startupvolumestep' parameter in 'autoplay.ini'.
- Video player now loads .mpg and .mpeg video files along with .avi files.
- and a few other changes/fixes
assuming that all of the major bugs/errors are now solved my next programming efforts will be focused on -
- allowing the nesting of mp3 folders (for genre/artist/album grouping, etc...)
- the ability to select mp3 tracks in the current playlist without stopping current audio playback.
These are both features that have been requested alot and im starting to think I would like them too!
As always, keep the comments/bugs/ideas comming.... and enjoy..
Re: AutoPlay 1.3 Released 16-Dec-2002
woo nice, I'll try it as soon as i get home