Fusion Brain Version 4
by, 11-17-2008 at 10:59 AM (2214 Views)
Designed with the supprot and feedback of our community, the fusion brain guys have done it again – At midnight EST today they released version 4 of their fusion brain control center.
Improvements over Brain v3:
- 16 Digital Outputs
- 13 Analog Inputs
- Selectable Power Source (USB or 12vDC Jack)
- 30% smaller form factor (70mm X 45mm)
- Better power filtering and protection
- Ability to update firmware via USB
- Ability to update firmware via ICSP header in event of bootloader corruption
- Improved signal routing for analog inputs
- Pulse Width Modulation, 256 steps with 42uS minimum pulse width (may need firmware update, provided free and uploadable over USB)
Previous versions of the fusion brain have been used for:
Buy Fusion Brain Version 4
Fusion Brain Version 4 Manual
Discussions about Fusion Brain version 4 on our forums
Last 3 Posts
Sorry, there is no page with that URL. Perhaps you meant to type something similar?
A picture (or video) is worth a thousand words...and it's only 60 seconds. What is SEMA like?
Talk about this video here.