Installed new version, no problems so far. Working great!
FunkDaMonkMan got a short/long description of changes that you did for this release?
and did you end your gradiation /test period with a happy feeling or...?
anyway, thanks for this clean and simple program, I'm gona use it when my microphone buildin project is finist
i dunno if theres a way to do this in the INI file or not (im not very good at writing code and such) but is there a way where u can say a work that triggers the mic to turn on? i find it very annoying when ill be playin music and internet explorer pops up...i tried making my string more complex like i say pepe (my cars name lol) open i tunes and stuff like that but even when the music is playing my mic tends to pick up that stuff and interpret it differently than it should...i would like it if it muted the mic unless i said a trigger word, then it would turn on and listen
Hey funky man
I've installed BSR 1.31 but when I start it. i get the error:
after that. BSR starts with a very tiny screen. and no other options than minimise,questionmark and close.
I can't maximise or enlarge the window..
any idea whats happening?
Okay, this is a very nice upgrade! I REALLY like the Frodoplayer commands you built in. They make it easy to run the interface.
*However*, when editing the commands, I decided to modify one. I didn't like the name I gave the child command "iBug-->mode forward". I wanted to change it to "mode next". I didn't see an easy way to change the name of the child command, so I just used the delete command button.
It erased the entire file, not just that one command
Are you going to add other capabilties to the Frodo commands? For example, you can't search using the spell capabilities.
I'm liking this upgrade. Good job, Josh.
Nightcrawler - Have you installed SAPI 5.1? If not, then look at the help.htm file. Also, there is a short list of changes at the end of the help.htm file.
BugByte - Wow, I've never seen it erase a whole file... In fact, I don't know how my code could possibly erase a whole file. I have done an extensive amount of testing, but have never run into that problem. If you can get it to happen again, tell me the exact actions you took. The code may be getting into a "bind". I try to cover every angle, but I may have missed one.
v 1.41 May have an edit command option, but for now there are more important things to code.
The Frodo Commands will be improved whenever Frodo releases his next version. It will be running on the FrodoComm system, and I will have much more control over the software. I could possibly code something in to make the spelling work on the current version, but the work would be wasted once frodo releases the new version. The feature is very useful though so I'll talk to him about this.
Right now I'm working on a system that will make BSR extremely friendly to car-audio programs. No more false recognitions; however, if you don't have a Touch Screen, you will need a hacked up keyboard.
Just talked to Frodo... Will have to wait for the next version of frodoplayer for that feature.