Wiring Diagram Audio and Component on a Jetta VW 2000
Since I tried to search in the whole forum for a wiring diagram "how to hook up all components in a Jetta VW" , I decided to design it on my own way. I'm only a newbie but I tried my best. This is the way I'm thinking of doing the whole installation.
I already have the Audio components:
- 2x16" Sub-Woofers (From Best Buy)
- JVC KD-HDR1 head unit (eventually will be removed) (From Crutchfield)
- 800 W Pioneer Amp 2 channels (From Best Buy)
- Profile AP1040 80Watts RMS x 4 channels (From Crutchfield)
- Polk Audio (4 speakers from Crutchfield)
- 4 Tweeters (Factory car)
- Wiring Cables
So far I think I'm doing the way it should be.