Newb - Car Audio Setup - FIRST TIME!
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and new to car audio so please bear with me :peep:. I am very experienced with audio as I produce my own in a pro studio which I purchased items for and rigged up and I have built a few small indoor systems which seem much more simpler than car audio systems!
Here is a list of items I have purchased and a list of "Looking Into/Thinking About Buying" items:
1 x Volkswagen Polo 1.4 CL 3-Door Hatchback (Holding, what I presume, A 12V battery)
2 x Pioneer TS-W307D2 - 12" Subwoofers
1 x Pioneer GM-7300M - 800W Mono Amplifier
1 x Pyle Driver PLDCP1.2 - 1.2 Farad Power Capacitor
Looking Into/Thinking About Buying
2 x Pioneer TS-A6921 - 6" x 9" Coaxial 4-Way Speakers (For rear parcel shelf)
2 x Pioneer TS-A172C - 2-Way 17cm Component Speakers (For doors & dash area)
1 x Jensen VM9512 - 7'' Motorized Touch Screen Multimedia Receiver (Car Stereo)
1 x AGU Fused Distribution Block & 2 x 30A Fuses
I'll start by letting you know what I dont understand:
* Cable sizes (Gauge, AWG ect.)
* Why Pioneer recommended the GM-7300M |800W MAX| Amp to power 2 x TS-W307D2 |1200W MAX| 12" Subwoofers
* Just simple knowlege of wiring a car system.
Any help is great and very appreciated!
:confused: Questions :confused:
1. I am left confused as to why my Pyle Driver PLDCP1.2 - 1.2 Farad Power Capacitor states 20-24V Surge. Does this mean i need a power supply between those ratings as my car battery is (I think - Must check!) 12V. I don't know if me living in the UK helps this question? Could be a country thing like when you go on holiday the volts change on some plug sockets. As I stated - Im a newb - Bear with me :lol:.
2. Should I buy the equipment above, If not could you suggest something that will work here if they don't.
3. Could someone explain how I would wire this all together.
4. Basically put urself in the situation of having all the equipment above and tell me what you would do.
P.S This is my very first car aswel so I may not know certain spots under the bonnet, interior ect.
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!