how do i fix my amp the alarm light is on when i turn the power on i got the amp of my brother and it worked perfect in his car how do i fix it
1) Try using punctuation when you type... makes it a a lot easier to read.
2) Check the polarity of your power wires.
3) Are you using the same sub as your brother? Check the ohm load that your subs are creating - could be out of range for the amp.
4) What do you mean by "the rca's bridged"
5) Also I see you are a new member - There is a lot of knowledge on these forums, but also just keep in mind that these forums are centered around CarPCs.
it is the same amp that was in my brothers car and i have the rcas running from the output of the other amp
its optional audio amps and sony explode subs
what is the model number for the amp?
what is the model number for the sub?
we are willing to help just need as much info as possible
it almost sounds like you have the sub connected wrong, or the sub is blown, but without more info on the setup and resistance in the setup, it is hard to tell..
its like saying "I have a Chevy and it won't start. whats wrong with it?"
i think we scared him away... to bad, it looked like he could have used a carputer to complicate the install...