1. this forum is primarily for installing computers in cars.
2. the section you posted in is for products sold by mp3car..
3. i could tell you the specific answer to all your audio questions, but you'll never learn anything if i do that. that would be fine for getting the system going, but if you ever have any problems, you would not know anything about why you connected it the way you did.
so the general stuff you need to learn:
1. power requirements:
use a chart like this to determine your total power draw, and the wire size you'll need:
2. connecting speakers/subs to amps:
do you have the correct gauge speaker wire?
see this image:
3. ohms law. this needs to be understood to correctly connect the sub, and to verify that the other speakers are connected correctly-- because you have a dvc sub, there are actually 3 different ways to connect it.
this response to a PM i got covers most of this:
Originally Posted by PM Response
4. box type.
have you gone over any of the sub parameters to make sure that the sub, box, and port are tuned correctly for each other?
the box and port tuning can make your entire setup sound amazing, or can make it sound so horrible, $5 walmart junk would sound better..
those are the main points for now
and i am going to report this, so it gets moved to the car audio section-- where there is a better chance you'll get some other responses(albiet still limited because of this forums primary focus)