Using Android instead of head unit - not getting any sound
My head unit was stolen and I haven't found anything I really want to get, so I tried hooking my Android (Samsung Galaxy SII to my RCA jacks going to my amp. I'm not getting anything.
This is my amp:
I ran a 3.5mm out of the headphone jack. I have an adapter - 3.5mm --> RCA.
From that, I put Y-splitters to split each into 2 channels.
I then hooked the RCA lines coming from my amp into the splitters.
I'm wondering if something was damaged when they yanked the unit, or if I have something hooked up wrong into the amp.
Thank you for your help.