did you not disconnect your battery when working on power lines?
i have a '92 grand marquis with premium sound. it came with an eight in. woofer with a subwoofer amp. i wanted to hook up a different amp to different subs by using the same power wire from the stock amp so i cut the two wires, the bat. wire and the amp out wire, i dropped them, they touched and now i have no music. it didn't blow a fuse, it didn't blow anything that i can see, does anyone know where i can look to find the problem?