Nobody has high amp fuses. I have to try my luck at small install shops this week but I did pick up a 4 gauge amp kit from Cash Converters today as well as a new distribution block, and the install kit came with an inline fuse so that's one less to worry about. So now......lacking the fuses, here's what I'll do.
1. 4 gauge power wire from battery to distribution block.
2. Stock inline fuse in 4 gauge wire, whatever it is. 80 amps I think.
3. Distribution block with no fuses (no sound, I know)
4. 8 gauge wire from distribution block to subwoofer amp
5. 8 gauge wire from distribution block to speaker amp
6. remote lead wire from computer to sub amp
7. remove lead wire from computer to speaker amp
8. 3 amps, subwoofer, distribution block and computer mounted in trunk
Then when I get the fuses I pop them in and I'm ready to go.