Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Sony MEX-BT5000 with bluetooth

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1

    Sony MEX-BT5000 with bluetooth


    Anyone out there know much about this unit it just came out and before i purchase one i would like to know if anyone else has it or played around with it. The idea of having bluetooth in your car reciever is great just add bluetooth to your carpc and now you have all your mp3 at the touch of the car radio as well as......

  2. #2
    FLAC XC-C30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Abele, Belgium
    Posts
    1,260
    damn n00b do you need some glasses, or can't you read at all?? THIS IS A CARPUTER FORUM! so what do you think for yourself? 99,99999999999% of the people here have car-pc's not HU's.

    BTW sony sucks when it comes to car audio! and if we want BT implemented in our car-pc's we would buy a BT-dongle
    Xenia & Isabelle, totally in love!

    'T SQiekenkot: VOLVO 740GL 2.3

    CarPC: none at the moment
    CLARION HX-D2
    CLARION APA4300HX => Fountek NeoCd1.0 + TB W4-1337SD
    CLARION APA4300HX => CSS Trio8
    CLARION APA2100 => Dayton IB385-8

  3. #3
    Maximum Bitrate Megalomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Colony, TX
    Posts
    549
    I dont recommend Sony either for caraudio.

    IC C30 this is the caraudio section so no need to get so hostile.
    but if you want a real answer wrohdejr register at caraudio.com/forums they will help you out when it comes to caraudio, just and fyi they hate sony over there so be aware you will be flamed at

  4. #4
    MySQL Error scott_fx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles Ca
    Posts
    3,995
    i learned something today.


    I learned, that dogs.....dont lay eggs
    New System in progress:
    M10k
    Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
    Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
    Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
    Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
    Transflective Xenarc

    My Car Pc Install
    My Boat Pc worklog

  5. #5
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Falls Church, VA
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by wrohdejr View Post
    The idea of having bluetooth in your car reciever is great just add bluetooth to your carpc and now you have all your mp3 at the touch of the car radio as well as......
    Smarter than ya thought

  6. #6
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Falls Church, VA
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by IC-C30 View Post
    99,99999999999% of the people here have car-pc's not HU's.
    I will bet ya pink slips (Your car pc for my car pc) that you are incorrect here

    Quote Originally Posted by IC-C30 View Post
    BTW sony sucks when it comes to car audio! and if we want BT implemented in our car-pc's we would buy a BT-dongle
    But what if the deck could connect with the PC's dongle? It would eliminate annoying audio cards, ground loop issues, etc. Your deck could access a file server basically, plus you could still have navigation with a xenarc or the like.

    Can this deck do it? Highly doubt it. Its probably just for phone, but this forum would be a good place to start looking

  7. #7
    FLAC XC-C30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Abele, Belgium
    Posts
    1,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Albers View Post
    I will bet ya pink slips (Your car pc for my car pc) that you are incorrect here
    aight haven't started to implement mine in my system yet, so go ahead at the moment I'm driving around with a s*ny CDX-GT300S (needed a quick fix so i could use my mp3-player at low cost)
    Xenia & Isabelle, totally in love!

    'T SQiekenkot: VOLVO 740GL 2.3

    CarPC: none at the moment
    CLARION HX-D2
    CLARION APA4300HX => Fountek NeoCd1.0 + TB W4-1337SD
    CLARION APA4300HX => CSS Trio8
    CLARION APA2100 => Dayton IB385-8

  8. #8
    FLAC XC-C30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Abele, Belgium
    Posts
    1,260
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaloRESE15" View Post
    IC C30 this is the caraudio section so no need to get so hostile.
    but if you want a real answer wrohdejr register at caraudio.com/forums they will help you out when it comes to caraudio, just and fyi they hate sony over there so be aware you will be flamed at
    apologies i over-reacted because, mostly, newcomers don't read the rules and stickies. there are so many people that come to ask non-carpc-related questions in the past few days i got a little overheated
    Xenia & Isabelle, totally in love!

    'T SQiekenkot: VOLVO 740GL 2.3

    CarPC: none at the moment
    CLARION HX-D2
    CLARION APA4300HX => Fountek NeoCd1.0 + TB W4-1337SD
    CLARION APA4300HX => CSS Trio8
    CLARION APA2100 => Dayton IB385-8

  9. #9
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Falls Church, VA
    Posts
    904
    :d

  10. #10
    Maximum Bitrate Megalomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Colony, TX
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by IC-C30 View Post
    apologies i over-reacted because, mostly, newcomers don't read the rules and stickies. there are so many people that come to ask non-carpc-related questions in the past few days i got a little overheated
    no prob. but i stand by Sony sux at car audio

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •