yeah, either that, or if you want to be able to use the radio independantly of the pc at times, the logical thing to do is to drop the factory head down to line level, then feed that into the amp as well, so the whole system is from the one amp, the switching is just done before the amp, input a or input b,... no problems..
Your choices are:
1) Get rid of the amplifier and get an Aux In Adapter for your head unit.
2) Get rid of the head unit and just use the amplifier
3) Hook up the head unit(line out) and computer (line out) to the amplifier with an AV switch
4) Get an Aux In Adapter for your head unit. Then hook up computer->headunit->amplifier
5) Leave the head unit hooked up the front speakers, and use the computer and amplifier with the rear speakers (lol..just kidding)
** Denotes an "in car" post
In-Car posts made from passenger seat - Be safe, Don't Post and Drive.
i guess its back to the drawing board
I wish i knew how to do fiberglass work...
I had to reread it a few times to make sure I wasn't going nuts! I just wanted to keep him from having smoke and flames come out of stuff when he hooked it up.