Who will be first to install one of these into their car???? I would like a double order of organ damage please.
Did anyone see the price???
TRW-17 transducer $12,900.00
Motor Controller $350.00
Amplifier and crossover $700.00
Design and installation, typical $8,000-$12,000*
*Note, design and installation fees include:
1. consulting engineering for the installation,
2. design and construction of the manifold at Eminent Technology
3. installation and setup of the TRW-17 by Eminent Technology
4. measurement and performance testing of the finished installation
5. travel for Eminent Technology employees
6. contractor fees for construction necesary for the installation
Old news, really old news. Try searching the web for "Phoenix Gold Cyclone".
Probably got a few fans across the world though.
why is it that someone ALWAYS has to bring up price on a new product that's both rare and incredibly expensive to produce and design?
what has this world come to....lol
Anyone also notice that it uses the attic / basement as an infinite baffle? I would think it wouldn't work too well in a car...y'know..unless you're using a semi-trailer.
ET's subwoofer is still old news. That site hasn't been updated for over a year.
As far as size goes, there is another page on their site with a smaller version...
Note: This is a comparison between the rotory box and a typical bandbass box with similar frequency response.