Version 2008-03-19 released
A few changes for this build.
- The source repository and tagging have been completely reworked.
- Added a script to build and package CFE to make release builds easier.
- Minor fix to iTunes key bindings (next & previous track were using the wrong arrow keys).
- I'm no longer using the CFE version for the installer name, instead it uses the release date.
- There is a new plugin!!!!!!!
Yes, you read that correctly! There is indeed a new plugin in this release. Even better, i'm not the developer! Yes, someone else from the forum has contributed to CFE!!! :eek: I'm not going to describe it here, I will let the developer start a new thread for it and then i'll sticky it for him.
Unfortunately right now there is no option to not install the plugin, so if you install this version of CFE you will get it. If you don't like it, nuke the /Library/PlugIns/CarFrontEnd directory (or just it's contents). I'm experimenting with automated building and packaging and haven't gotten the kinks out yet. Hopefully i'll be able to get that fixed up so you can better pick and choose what and where to install.
As always, if you have a question or find a problem please start a thread about it and i'll look into it.