hey scott, one small thing you might want to be aware of: after listening to XM for a bit, i switched over to mp3's for a while. when i clicked back on XM, it started playing fine, but it cycled through allllll the songs i missed in rapid succession in the list of channels for only the channel i was on... the top current song display was fine, and the rest of the channels on the list were fine. not a big deal, but kinda interesting
I spent some time since the release is taking awhile to make the next 1.47 update not change your settings, so you should be able to update...
01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210
Unfortunately my problem still exists with 1.465. In this version, the channels don't populate at all until you click on them. In earlier versions, they would at least initially populate with what's playing at the time of starting the module.
Here's the log.
EDIT: I think I see what might be happening. Try the new update 1.466, sorry about that Nola...
That's odd, I'm definitely set to SPDIF!
Anyway, I'll try 1.466 and see what happens.
Scott, good news. Looks like the station text issue is resolved! I've only tested so far with the few stations I listen to the most, but I also watched the other stations that were viewable in the screen, and they were updating themselves. Thanks!
So back to that SPDIF issue. First thing I want to point out is that I'm definitely on "SPDIF" in settings, and I was in the last dll version as well, even though you were saying you saw NONE in the log.
2nd thing I should point out... when I go into Sat. Radio settings in this latest version, when I press 'Save', and then press Yes to confirm overwrite, it just stays on that same settings page, as opposed to going back to the previous screen like it should. Maybe this is why it thinks it's NONE? Because it's not truly saving the settings??
Ok, so on the issue of the SPDIF playback line. It's a gray area as far as knowing how much the functionality belongs to the XM plugin, and how much of it belongs to Centrafuse's code. I mentioned it to again to David in the 1.46 thread, and he said he's still looking into it, and also to try and keep the discussion of it in this thread for organization purposes.
As far as Buffer mode goes, there's still a problem where I have to go to the Windows mixer and manually select the SPDIF record line to get audio. I didn't have that issue in earlier versions of SatRadio. It seemed to at least work in Buffer mode.
All that will hopefully be moot anyway because I need to use Sat Radio in non-buffer mode because of my mic being plugged into my soundcard. The ultimate goal here is to get Centrafuse/XM plug to unmute the SPDIF PLAYBACK line when entering the XM module, and to remute it when starting media playback, or exiting Centrafuse.
David is fully aware of this, but I wanted to make sure you were too because I really have no idea how much of that is tied to the XM module itself.
For your reference, my log from this morning is attached.