Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Im impressed with CF 2.0

  1. #1
    Who am I? HiJackZX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    6,603

    Im impressed with CF 2.0

    Just wanted to say that this update is great. Looks and runs nice, and has a feature I never noticed in the past builds. Only thing I can say I hate is that it doesnt just have a button for advanced setting mode. The feature I love is that you can tell CF which voice pack to use to talk back to you. I design high-end multimedia websites and rather then pay someone to speak for my sites, I purchased voice packs for like $40.00 per person (2 male, 3 female). These voices sound so real that I was amazed, and now I am amazed that I can use them with CF. CF wont sound so computer based like. Only thing is I have to redo is iGuadance to sound like the voice packs. I just got iG 4.0 so maybe there is a setting to change it.

    PS: I read somewhere there is something I can do to make the advanced options open permanetly. Can someone please explain this to me in newbie terms.
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

    1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

  2. #2
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    you can, open the shortcut that launches Centrafuse and change to something like the following:

    "C:\Program Files\Flux Media\Centrafuse\centrafuse.exe" -advsettings

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  3. #3
    Who am I? HiJackZX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    6,603
    Quote Originally Posted by veetid View Post
    you can, open the shortcut that launches Centrafuse and change to something like the following:

    "C:\Program Files\Flux Media\Centrafuse\centrafuse.exe" -advsettings

    david
    what about if i am using CF in Shell Mode?

    PS: I think I got it..... I go to the registry and add -advsettings at the end of "Shell" value?
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

    1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

  4. #4
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    you can do it that way for now, also it will be fixed in the next release or soon there after...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    44
    Can I use the phone feature on the 30 day trial? I tried turning it on in settings but it says i have a invalid license.

  6. #6
    FLAC Nola111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    1,197
    Quote Originally Posted by accordvsick View Post
    Can I use the phone feature on the 30 day trial? I tried turning it on in settings but it says i have a invalid license.
    This is an incorrect error message that is being fixed for the next release. This error message means that CF can't find the BT stack's .dll file. Make sure that any other BT software you have on your system is completely uninstalled, then re-install CF and make sure to select yes when it asks you if you want it to install its BT software. Then try it again and you should get the Phone settings to show up. This is all assuming that you have some kind of BT hardware connected.

  7. #7
    FLAC Nola111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    1,197
    Quote Originally Posted by HiJackZX1 View Post
    Just wanted to say that this update is great. Looks and runs nice, and has a feature I never noticed in the past builds. Only thing I can say I hate is that it doesnt just have a button for advanced setting mode. The feature I love is that you can tell CF which voice pack to use to talk back to you. I design high-end multimedia websites and rather then pay someone to speak for my sites, I purchased voice packs for like $40.00 per person (2 male, 3 female). These voices sound so real that I was amazed, and now I am amazed that I can use them with CF. CF wont sound so computer based like. Only thing is I have to redo is iGuadance to sound like the voice packs. I just got iG 4.0 so maybe there is a setting to change it.

    PS: I read somewhere there is something I can do to make the advanced options open permanetly. Can someone please explain this to me in newbie terms.
    Where can I get these voice packs, HiJack?

  8. #8
    Newbie blckwdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lansing, Michigan
    Posts
    55
    but are there any decent free ones besides M$?
    "Toilets scare the crap of of me..."

  9. #9
    VENDOR - Centrafuse
    Auto Apps:loading...
    raygun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    73
    what voice packs are you using? have you seen NeoSpeech?

    these are pretty good, better than MS Sam

    http://www.neospeech.com/
    Reagan
    Formerly from Centrafuse

  10. #10
    Who am I? HiJackZX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    6,603
    Quote Originally Posted by raygun View Post
    what voice packs are you using? have you seen NeoSpeech?

    these are pretty good, better than MS Sam

    http://www.neospeech.com/
    2 of them are Kate and Paul.... The other 3 are something else......... Why did NEOSPEECH change their site so drastically? You cant buy directly online anymore!!! I do like that they have the new japanesse voice, where you type in english and it speaks it in japanesse. I wish they had a German one.
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

    1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Core Duo / Core 2 Duo Mini-ITX boards
    By RedGTiVR6 in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 10:30 PM
  2. Infill G4 and CF 2.0, problems!
    By eliaz in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 11:42 AM
  3. Centrafuse 2.0 RC1
    By veetid in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 10:08 PM
  4. CF 2.0 Beta Skin for Mustang Emblem???
    By Hopperhawk in forum CF Skins
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 07:03 PM
  5. XP Pro on CF card working!!
    By knubile in forum WinNT Based
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-03-2005, 06:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •