Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Embedding FreeDrive

  1. #11
    FLAC ShawJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    On the edge!
    Posts
    1,790
    Right, got all the buttons doing what they should, now FD won't embed. I've tried all the different window names to no avail. Still no Embed. But it will embed anything else with Freedrive contained in the title bar fine ?!?

  2. #12
    Evo
    Evo is offline
    Low Bitrate Evo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    87

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuned Vitesse
    Right, got all the buttons doing what they should, now FD won't embed. I've tried all the different window names to no avail. Still no Embed. But it will embed anything else with Freedrive contained in the title bar fine ?!?
    I'm having the same problem with CF 1.4b, I can get Map Monkey 1.3 embedded but FreeDrive 0.85 or 0.80 will not embed. Interestingly FreeDrive 0.52 will embed!

    CDRSkull any chance of looking at this?
    Life moves fast, so don't get left behind, buy a fast car!

  3. #13
    Evo
    Evo is offline
    Low Bitrate Evo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    87

    Thumbs up

    CDRsKull told me to try turning off the start up splash screen using the parameter "hidden"

    FreeDrive.exe hidden

    Gave this a go and bing FreeDrive embedded in CF 1.4b.

    Cheers CDRsKull
    Life moves fast, so don't get left behind, buy a fast car!

  4. #14
    Maximum Bitrate Don 944 LA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego / Los Angeles
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by Evo
    CDRsKull told me to try turning off the start up splash screen using the parameter "hidden"

    FreeDrive.exe hidden

    Gave this a go and bing FreeDrive embedded in CF 1.4b.

    Cheers CDRsKull
    so you put " hidden " after the path name,
    or is that the window name...
    I'm confused, and do not use FD currently so I am unfamiliar, but want to try it if it embeds..




    Don

  5. #15

  6. #16
    Rub One Out Motoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Hertfordshire, England, Earth, Solar System
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by Don 944 LA
    so you put " hidden " after the path name,
    or is that the window name...
    I'm confused, and do not use FD currently so I am unfamiliar, but want to try it if it embeds..




    Don
    i tried this but FD wont startup, heeelp
    CarPC status: iPod, 3,456,217 songs so **** you

  7. #17
    Evo
    Evo is offline
    Low Bitrate Evo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    87
    Heres an exert out of my CF external.xml file for FreeDrive.

    <APP4>
    <PATH>C:\Program Files\FreeDrive\FreeDrive.exe</PATH>
    <PARAMETERS> hidden</PARAMETERS>
    <WINDOWNAME>FreeDrive</WINDOWNAME>
    <DISPLAYNAME>GPS</DISPLAYNAME>
    <PAUSEMUSIC>False</PAUSEMUSIC>
    <LINECONTROL>NONE</LINECONTROL>
    <MUTEONEXIT>False</MUTEONEXIT>
    <STARTFULLSCREEN>False</STARTFULLSCREEN>
    <ENABLEHEADER>True</ENABLEHEADER>
    </APP4>

    THis file can be found at: c:\Program Files\Flux Media\Centrafuse\system

    Hope this helps.
    Life moves fast, so don't get left behind, buy a fast car!

  8. #18
    Evo
    Evo is offline
    Low Bitrate Evo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    87
    On further testing I can report although FreeDrive will embed it seems to be a little random when it will do this. The 'hidden' option is definitely needed but there are still issues.

    Anyone else tried this yet?

    Veetid, CDRsKull any more ideas?
    Life moves fast, so don't get left behind, buy a fast car!

  9. #19
    Rub One Out Motoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Hertfordshire, England, Earth, Solar System
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by Evo
    On further testing I can report although FreeDrive will embed it seems to be a little random when it will do this. The 'hidden' option is definitely needed but there are still issues.

    Anyone else tried this yet?

    Veetid, CDRsKull any more ideas?
    i get that with out the use of HIDDEN. so i just leave it on before i hibernate so its never off.
    CarPC status: iPod, 3,456,217 songs so **** you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Embedding BSPlayer
    By Needstorage in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 03:15 AM
  2. FreeDrive 0.2 beta by CdRsKuLL
    By CdRsKuLL in forum FreeDrive
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 10:55 AM
  3. Embedding new Map Monkey
    By ildena in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 04:31 AM
  4. Destinator still not embedding
    By RoyN in forum NeoCar Media Center
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 07:56 PM
  5. Probl. embedding FrodoDVD with 800x600
    By swissRv in forum MediaCar
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 04:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •