I'm First! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Here is CENTRAFUSE 1.20. You need to uninstall CENTRAFUSE and re-install the new version. It won't remove your playlists. You also could install it to another location if you wanted to.
Go to http://www.centrafuse.com/software to download.
Below is a list of all the changes... Enjoy!
Change Log (1.12 – 1.20)
New Features in 1.20
1. integrated Destinator 3
2. only one instance of centrafuse can run at a time
3. play music on startup is now an option in setup
4. embedded apps check to see if the specified application is already running, if not it will re-load and embed. For example if your GPS program was closed from within centrafuse you would simply click home and GPS again. This would re-load and embed the GPS program
5. single click option for all list views added to setup
6. when leaving dvd/video mode, the volume is restored to whatever level it was when you entered dvd/video
7. if no internet connection is available, weather will show the last good weather data you pulled, which is now stored locally
Fixed Bugs in 1.20
1. playing videos now properly displays hours/minutes/seconds
2. id3reader opens read-only files now (fixes files not getting read when set to read-only and reading from a cd/dvd)
3. id3reader works with non US characters (öåä, etc…)
4. current settings are now saved when you shutdown the computer while CENTRAFUSE is running (mode, playlist, current song, etc…)
5. mute, speech, and connected buttons properly update
6. custom added music/video extensions don’t get overwritten when setup is re-run
7. mouse properly hides on startup and after hibernation, if enabled
8. less re-drawing on the video/dvd sliders
9. volume, rewind, and fast forward buttons don’t get stuck anymore
10. volume up/down hotkeys don’t scroll the list views
11. when playing cd’s the current track won’t restart when you click music
12. add buttons are enabled in the music manager after a search
13. re-sends current radio station to radiator after hibernation
14. embedded apps should close when you exit
15. mutes radiator on exit
16. cd ripper doesn’t cause an error when there is no drive letter specified
17. next button works when using repeat
18. special characters work in favorites and playlists
19. music/video managers properly update when changing skins
20. coming out of hibernation restores current dim setting
Language File Changes
There is a new section <DESTINATOR> which will need everything under it translated. I also added 5 fields to the end of the setup section which are shown below. Just open up the included English file in order to see what to translate.
0l33l: Is this with the old version, the new version, or both? If the album art labeler updated using ID3V2 then that might be the problem because currently CENTRAFUSE only works with ID3V1...
Both. Weird thing is that the other 9/10 isn't recognized at all. Its like it finds one bad file and decides to just quit. Weird thing is that the ID3 is reported properly if I load up the files in directory mode.Originally Posted by veetid
Cool I will be testing tomorrow at lunch time
-Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords
0l33l: If it can't read the tags it should have grouped your other 9/10 into the generic Other category... I will check it out.. I plan on revamping my id3reader and adding lots of new support...
0l33l: I see... sweet... even easier to fix then... I will send you over a binary some time tomorrow that will give me debug info about the error that is stopping it and I will get it fixed up...