Trying my best to uphold my newb status....Got a few questions about the interface...
1. What does the disconnect button do at the top right of the CF GUI?
2. The button on the lower right hand side thats a clickable on/off.....what does that do? Its next to the visualizations button.
3. IS there a way to customize the visualizations? Like implement a screen saver of sorts? or a photo slideshow? How do you do this in 1.4? or is this been implemented in 1.5?
4. When I run the DVD player, when i try to skip tracks forward or back, the screen goes black and the numbers in those respective categories disappear until i press either the fast forward or rewind button. Anyone else having this prob?
5. Lastly, when running explorer as an app inside CF, it brings up the my documents page. Is there a way for it to bring up a mini desktop with all the trimmings? or when exiting CF after running CF as the shell ...is there a way to get the desktop back in its full extent?..
Noobishness over for now....
1. It disconnects all of the computers around the world from the internet.
2. Starts the self-destruct sequence.
5. No, No, Yes. (Now, I'm really talking out of my ***)
1. this dials and hangs up your default internet connection.. you can set that under tools/internet options in IE...
2. this toggles on/off voice recognition when speech is enabled...
3. you can embed a screen saver or visualization through externalapps.xml, but you can't currently customize the vis button...
4. does this generate an error.log file? if so post and report in the bugs thread...
5. there was a thread about this... not sure if you can do it or not...
what would you use as the window name??Originally Posted by veetid
that would be different based on whatever you are embedding... there was a couple of threads where people embedded some visuals...Originally Posted by OriginalNick2
screensaver - i have of coursed searched but to no avail.
even googled to see if i could force the screensaver into a window an embed that instead!