Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Mixer Button?

  1. #1
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    99

    Mixer Button?

    Heya,

    In 1.4 i loved the fact you had a mixer button in the main area as it was quick and easy to bring the volume down if needs be. Now it's hard as i have to go through.. Home->Tools->Mixer..

    How can i change for example the GPS button back to "Mixer".. i tried looking in the settings but the action for it wasn't there.

  2. #2
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by m00ie
    Heya,

    In 1.4 i loved the fact you had a mixer button in the main area as it was quick and easy to bring the volume down if needs be. Now it's hard as i have to go through.. Home->Tools->Mixer..

    How can i change for example the GPS button back to "Mixer".. i tried looking in the settings but the action for it wasn't there.

    Go to Tools and click Button Actions... you can rearrange the buttons anyway you like...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  3. #3
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    99
    I tried that but when i click on the Global GPS button.. and look for the mixer action to change it to... it's not there. The mixer action is only there for "Home" buttons.

  4. #4
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by m00ie
    I tried that but when i click on the Global GPS button.. and look for the mixer action to change it to... it's not there. The mixer action is only there for "Home" buttons.

    you will want to select one of the main buttons 1-6 and then select mixer... the text in parenthesis is the current action, not the button...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  5. #5
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    99
    thats what i mean though david.. i'm selecting Global Button 4 which atm is set to "(Destinator)" and when i click on it.. there is no "Mixer" in the choices.

    But when i click on any of the Home Buttons... i can select mixer, but i don't want mixer on the home buttons as it will be needed throughout centrafuse.

  6. #6
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by m00ie
    thats what i mean though david.. i'm selecting Global Button 4 which atm is set to "(Destinator)" and when i click on it.. there is no "Mixer" in the choices.

    But when i click on any of the Home Buttons... i can select mixer, but i don't want mixer on the home buttons as it will be needed throughout centrafuse.

    It should be there I just did it, unless it's a bug... make sure to scroll all the way up and down through the list....

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  7. #7
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    99
    Sorted, thank you. I didn't see that it was already on the third page.. maybe something to think about for next release is to always make it start on the first page?

Similar Threads

  1. Relocating computer power button
    By King_Xerxes in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 10:15 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2005, 08:41 PM
  3. Hibernation enabled, can't hibernate with Power Button
    By Tercel96 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-20-2005, 03:05 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2005, 04:45 PM
  5. RR 03-11-05.. Mixer Presets ...
    By guino in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 12:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •