Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Phoco plug-in?

  1. #1
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Black Hills, SD
    Posts
    119

    Phoco plug-in?

    I was assuming that 1.5 was also going to include the plug-in for phonecontrol. I have been searching around to see what happened. Is there going to be a delay on the release of a plugin?
    Hardware: VIA Epia MS 12000, 512 DDR, 60GB HD, 7" Xenarc, GM-210, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Radio Xtreme
    Software: Centrafuse2, Phonecontrol.net, nLite, TopoUSA 5.0, iGuidance, Girder, Winc

  2. #2
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama (War Eagle!)
    Posts
    700
    I don't think he ever said HE was developing this plugin. I think it was him saying it could be developed using the SDK he provided, which is available on his website.

  3. #3
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by defsquad
    I don't think he ever said HE was developing this plugin. I think it was him saying it could be developed using the SDK he provided, which is available on his website.
    I plan to work on one...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  4. #4
    SOS
    SOS is offline
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    187

    PhoCo integration

    Any idea on how well this integration would work without a plug-in... PhoCo was one of the main reasons for me to have a carputer (right after music :-) and navigation).

    The idea of having the carputer control the phone would be that when the phone rings, a window pops up with the name of the caller and a Pick-up/Ignore button, if I pick-up the music mutes until the call finishes.
    Is this possible with the SDK? (Im unfortunately not a coder )....
    /SOS/
    XP Pro, CF 2.0-newest| Pioneer HU with 7" flip-out (EQ, Surround)
    Epia V10000 + nVidia FX5200, Opus 150w, 7" Lilliput, DVD* SlotIn, Wavelan, Bluetooth, GPS, WebCams, DVB-T


  5. #5
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by SOS
    Any idea on how well this integration would work without a plug-in... PhoCo was one of the main reasons for me to have a carputer (right after music :-) and navigation).

    The idea of having the carputer control the phone would be that when the phone rings, a window pops up with the name of the caller and a Pick-up/Ignore button, if I pick-up the music mutes until the call finishes.
    Is this possible with the SDK? (Im unfortunately not a coder )....
    completly possible and will be written.... I already made the skin for it, just have to code it...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  6. #6
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Black Hills, SD
    Posts
    119
    Ok glad some of my confusion was cleared up. I guess I was under the wrong impression on when the plug-in was going to be released. Good to know you are still working on it. This does bring up another question with future plug-ins are you going to release them as they come out or when you release later centrafuse versions?
    Hardware: VIA Epia MS 12000, 512 DDR, 60GB HD, 7" Xenarc, GM-210, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Radio Xtreme
    Software: Centrafuse2, Phonecontrol.net, nLite, TopoUSA 5.0, iGuidance, Girder, Winc

  7. #7
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Floatingpi
    Ok glad some of my confusion was cleared up. I guess I was under the wrong impression on when the plug-in was going to be released. Good to know you are still working on it. This does bring up another question with future plug-ins are you going to release them as they come out or when you release later centrafuse versions?

    depends... probably a little of both.. new versions might come with new plugins, but there will also be plugins for download on the website...

    once the base becomes stable and is not changing so much, it will be mainly all just downloading plugins to add...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

Similar Threads

  1. Guys please help! T610 +PhoCo
    By vinzer in forum PhoneControl
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 01:37 PM
  2. RR doesn't start Phoco on initial load..
    By DutchBurner in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-04-2005, 02:17 PM
  3. A cheat to integrate Phoco into RR or any Front Ends
    By couteau in forum PhoneControl
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 11:46 AM
  4. Phoco and RR (again)
    By Enforcer in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 10:32 AM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 08:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •