AgreedOriginally Posted by justintime
- single click i did not use never had the need for it :POriginally Posted by justintime
- license worked here perfect
- still have to install it on my epia on the desktop runs fine very fast.
- the interface is the same? only new thing is the menu bar. rest is pretty much the same just put you're most used apps in the menu bar, don't tell me you switch between obdII, Media, Tv, camera al the time. maybe for testing now but not in actual use.Originally Posted by justintime
- agreed the skin is not very nice and the buttons for play/stop/close look a lot like media engine. i was using the orange skin before and liked it.
will post my actual incar impressions soon
as promised some incar experience:
as for the skin i like it for in the car. its very clear! and the buttons not hard to use same as in other versions.
the media library is a bit different but i got used to it very fast.
the nav is also clear only the GPS settings is not skinned yet looks really outta place. other than that not much to complain