Anybody Else Having Issues with Missing Album Art When Browsing Albums in 1.6?
I'm having a strange problem with missing album art in 1.6 and am wondering if anyone's experiencing the same thing.
When browsing albums the album art for about four percent of the albums does not show up. For those albums, all I get is a black space with the name of the album beneath it.
- If I click on the black space and hit play, the album plays but the artwork from the song that was playing previously remains in the visualization box.
- if I search for the album whose art is not displaying using the search feature, the album art for the album shows up on the results screen (this confirms that it's a valid folder.jpg file). If I then hit play to play the album, the album plays but the visualization box shows just a black screen.
- if I search for the artist whose album it is the album art does not show up on the results screen.
- If I do a library rebuild the same artwork does not display
- I have duplicate music files on my carputer and desktop and the same artwork does not display on each.
- I did not have this issue in CF 1.5 and most of the albums I'm having trouble with existed on my machine during my use of 1.5.
- I have verified that all albums contain valid artwork in jpg format and named folder.jpg
- I have replaced the non-working folder.jpgs with folder.jpgs from albums whose art does work and experience the same issue with the substituted files.
Anybody having the same problem? Any ideas?