same problem here
I'm having a strange problem with missing album art in 1.6 and am wondering if anyone's experiencing the same thing.
When browsing albums the album art for about four percent of the albums does not show up. For those albums, all I get is a black space with the name of the album beneath it.
- If I click on the black space and hit play, the album plays but the artwork from the song that was playing previously remains in the visualization box.
- if I search for the album whose art is not displaying using the search feature, the album art for the album shows up on the results screen (this confirms that it's a valid folder.jpg file). If I then hit play to play the album, the album plays but the visualization box shows just a black screen.
- if I search for the artist whose album it is the album art does not show up on the results screen.
- If I do a library rebuild the same artwork does not display
- I have duplicate music files on my carputer and desktop and the same artwork does not display on each.
- I did not have this issue in CF 1.5 and most of the albums I'm having trouble with existed on my machine during my use of 1.5.
- I have verified that all albums contain valid artwork in jpg format and named folder.jpg
- I have replaced the non-working folder.jpgs with folder.jpgs from albums whose art does work and experience the same issue with the substituted files.
Anybody having the same problem? Any ideas?
same problem here
We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!
We need you ALL Here !!
Only 2 others? Better yet, is there anybody who is not having this problem?
I'm also having this problem.
Me too.. I'm also missing albums..
I see the albums if i go "Library->Music Paths"... but when I play the music it lists as unknown artist... these songs worked in 1.5..
Project Status: 90% Complete
Next Step: TIVO for Radio
Ampie Case :: MII10000 Mobo :: M1-ATX PSU :: 512MB RAM :: 2.5" HD, 60GB, 5400rpm, 16MB Buffer :: DWW-700H :: Centrafuse
I suspect it is due to him now supporting album art in ID3. I would try using a utility to remove all album art from ID3 tags if you use the old folder.jpg way.
I don't think that's it. First, I don't think CF yet supports album art ID3. I think David said he will look into it. Second, I don't have album art in any of my ID3 tags.Originally Posted by RPM_VR4
1.6 does support reading album art from the file....Originally Posted by kbreeden
01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210