nice! who is this fellow that wrote it?
Check out this skin editor. I personally have not tried it out yet, but it was posted on my forums this afternoon...
Just one of the users on the Flux forums...Originally Posted by tj!2k4
it is nice i tried it, it is almost complete
it need some suggestions to improve it, but i can say it is a very pworfull, and it is still alpha !!
we should inform the coder about this form.
I'll be happy to receive constructive suggestions for the application.
Current To-Do List:
- Fix markup of screens and dialogs
- Fix opening a new skin without having to restart.
- Fix "Type" field in Property Grid
- Fix Exit menu item.
- Apply to all function - apply a value to all elments or only sub elements
- Add check for unsaved changes.
- Add toolbar with Font formatting options.
- Add copy - paste function - copy one elements properties on to another.
i added some suggestions in fluxmedia forum i hope you check it
Looks nice, djerik.
2002 Grand Am progress :
[••••••••••••••••………] - 80%
...complete setup, but still need to make the install cleaner
FINALLY!!!!!!!! David you need to talk to this guy and include it with your program becuase its a must have. Skinning is a pain and much easier with this. It makes it so its more fun to skin basicly.