Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: TinyXP Installation

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    19

    TinyXP Installation

    Has anyone installed Centrafuse on TinyXP rev04 ?

    I am having some problems getting the software to run correctly. it starts and asks for the registration info, then it asks me to enter the setup, Once I select close on that screen it just crashes out...


    These are the errors showing up in the Centrafuse log.

    1/05/2006 11:13:20 AM
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at centrafuse.main.runLaunchCommands(String section)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1/05/2006 11:13:28 AM
    No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
    at PhoneControl.PhoCoInterface.Init(Int32 pi_iPort, String pi_sHost)
    at phone.phone.CF_pluginInit()
    ---------------------------------

    Any help is much appreciated.
    Cheers

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftly93
    Has anyone installed Centrafuse on TinyXP rev04 ?

    I am having some problems getting the software to run correctly. it starts and asks for the registration info, then it asks me to enter the setup, Once I select close on that screen it just crashes out...


    These are the errors showing up in the Centrafuse log.

    1/05/2006 11:13:20 AM
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at centrafuse.main.runLaunchCommands(String section)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1/05/2006 11:13:28 AM
    No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
    at PhoneControl.PhoCoInterface.Init(Int32 pi_iPort, String pi_sHost)
    at phone.phone.CF_pluginInit()
    ---------------------------------

    Any help is much appreciated.
    Cheers

    It works for me. Just make sure you check for the necessary drivers/files and intstall them before you try to run Centrafuse.
    ie: dotnetfx......etc etc

    but it does work quite well on Tiny
    Good Luck

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9
    BTW:

    disable phone control. that is one of your biggest probs right there.

    you gotta for the one

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    19
    Thanks for the feedback, I havedisabled the phonecontrol plugin and it doesn't seem to help much.

    350Ztoy can you point me to the version of .net you are using ? I have a feeling this has something to do with it....

    Cheers

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftly93
    Thanks for the feedback, I havedisabled the phonecontrol plugin and it doesn't seem to help much.

    350Ztoy can you point me to the version of .net you are using ? I have a feeling this has something to do with it....

    Cheers

    I have been using 1.1
    here is the link for the same file I am using.
    Good Luck!

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    24
    it's a good choice to install centrafuse on tinyxp ? faster bootup ? or something else ?

  7. #7
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    120
    Faster boot And for some HD space.... If you are booting from a CF card, then TinyXP will be great for that.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    40
    anybody find a suggestion to this....i get the same error. Also im usingthe Via motherboard and when i try to install the video drivers off the cd i get more errors.

  9. #9
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    849
    Quote Originally Posted by darksideofjae
    anybody find a suggestion to this....i get the same error. Also im usingthe Via motherboard and when i try to install the video drivers off the cd i get more errors.
    check this thread i made,HERE

    Did you install .NET 1.1?

    Im using a M10K with the drivers off the CD, try to Download the newest ones from via..

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by camsgs3
    check this thread i made,HERE

    Did you install .NET 1.1?

    Im using a M10K with the drivers off the CD, try to Download the newest ones from via..

    I got framework 1.1 and was finally able to get the video drivers installed. But im still getting that same error.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. hibernating in tinyxp
    By @rie in forum Operating System Optimization
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 09:58 PM
  2. '88 Dropped Mini Xbox installation in progress..
    By edraws in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2006, 06:23 PM
  3. Zonet USB dongle installation problem
    By tibby01 in forum Wireless Communications
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2006, 07:48 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2005, 02:40 AM
  5. Car Stereo Installation Video's for Sale
    By johnram in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2002, 10:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •