Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: Centrafuse 1.7 / 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0

  1. #21
    Variable Bitrate inniss777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by mbkowns
    We have been beta testing basicly the full version. It makes most sense to just do that and later release them at the same time.
    You have not tested the new version with the new distinator. There will be new bugs to resolve as well what every new phone control issues. If there are no more bugs left except for navi and phone then it's pretty much good to go.
    Opus case. MB 899 core duo 2.0ghz
    Dual vga out, 400 gb hard drive, Centrefuse front end
    zapco 1000.4 for zapco 6.5 componets
    zapco 1100.1 for 2 13" W6.

  2. #22
    FLAC mbkowns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by inniss777
    You have not tested the new version with the new distinator. There will be new bugs to resolve as well what every new phone control issues. If there are no more bugs left except for navi and phone then it's pretty much good to go.

    Read the whole thread newb... You didn't see what I was saying. Which was that we should be able to download the core full version of the centrafuse software for xle. Later waiting for the retail box with destinator to arrive.
    2005 Ford Mustang GT <- - - UPDATED PICTURES

    2003 KAWASAKI Z1000 - CUSTOM MODZ

    MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

  3. #23
    Variable Bitrate inniss777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by mbkowns
    Read the whole thread newb... You didn't see what I was saying. Which was that we should be able to download the core full version of the centrafuse software for xle. Later waiting for the retail box with destinator to arrive.
    Watch who you are calling a newb. Research my credentials outside of this forum. Don't let the join date fool you.
    Opus case. MB 899 core duo 2.0ghz
    Dual vga out, 400 gb hard drive, Centrefuse front end
    zapco 1000.4 for zapco 6.5 componets
    zapco 1100.1 for 2 13" W6.

  4. #24
    Maximum Bitrate P3rv3rt B3ar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Funland
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by inniss777
    Watch who you are calling a newb. Research my credentials outside of this forum. Don't let the join date fool you.
    It doesnt matter if youre "real" newb, or not... but with behavior like that (ignorant enough not to read the thread), u can be sure to be treated like one.

  5. #25
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by inniss777
    Watch who you are calling a newb. Research my credentials outside of this forum. Don't let the join date fool you.
    lol, MKbrown likes to call people Newb, he called me a smarty-newb in another thread.

  6. #26
    FLAC mbkowns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by P3rv3rt B3ar
    It doesnt matter if youre "real" newb, or not... but with behavior like that (ignorant enough not to read the thread), u can be sure to be treated like one.

    thanks for the support some people are dumb...
    2005 Ford Mustang GT <- - - UPDATED PICTURES

    2003 KAWASAKI Z1000 - CUSTOM MODZ

    MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

  7. #27
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by mbkowns
    We have been beta testing basicly the full version. It makes most sense to just do that and later release them at the same time.

    True. Releasing "standard" while still bug-fixing the "full" version would be suicide.

    Bugfixes inevitably create new bugs. The standard version isn't done until the whole project is done.

  8. #28
    FLAC mbkowns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by zerodb
    True. Releasing "standard" while still bug-fixing the "full" version would be suicide.

    Bugfixes inevitably create new bugs. The standard version isn't done until the whole project is done.

    Another newbie stomp in the same thread... Read the whole thread and you would of just agreed with me NEWB
    2005 Ford Mustang GT <- - - UPDATED PICTURES

    2003 KAWASAKI Z1000 - CUSTOM MODZ

    MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

  9. #29
    Das
    Das is offline
    Constant Bitrate Das's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    190
    HoW dO I hAcK? cAn YoU TeAch mE to be 1337 liek j00?

  10. #30
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    520
    C4r3fu| 1f y0u p155 0ff mbk0wn5 h3 w1|| u53 ub3r h4x 0n y0u

    and then you will be "owned to the p"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Release Centrafuse 1.20
    By veetid in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 07:12 PM
  2. USB 2.0 issues PLEASE HELP!
    By Kamakazie2 in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 07:25 AM
  3. Centrafuse SDK Information
    By veetid in forum CF SDK
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-03-2005, 03:18 AM
  4. Centrafuse 2.0 Lite/Pro/Enterprise???
    By hd54321 in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 04:41 PM
  5. Centrafuse 2.0 Pro
    By skydiver in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-29-2005, 01:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •