Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Splash screen and id3 tags

  1. #1
    Low Bitrate Flappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    103

    Splash screen and id3 tags

    I really like centrafuse, when it's finished, i will buy it immediatly!

    2 questions:

    My music library is very simple, just one folder, filled with 6000 mp3's. I use roadrunner, and it works fine this way, i have all my music in one screen.
    With centrafuse, all my mp3's get messed up, becouse it picks the id3 tags. I can't find an option to turn this off, and use filenames instead.

    Do i have to edit all my id3 tags? How do you guys have organised your music library?

    Second, is there an option to edit the splash startup screen of centrafuse? Not only the logo, but the whole screen. I understand the 'flux media' advertisement at startup, but i like to make it as personal as possible... Any way to edit this? I can't find any splash screen, only the centrafuse logo..
    AsRock AM2 dual VGA
    AMD Sempron 3000+
    512MB DDR
    3,5" 80GB harddrive
    Liliput 7"
    TFT 15"
    M2-ATX

    0% [OOOOOOOO-] 100%

    My install

  2. #2
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Flappy View Post
    I really like centrafuse, when it's finished, i will buy it immediatly!

    2 questions:

    My music library is very simple, just one folder, filled with 6000 mp3's. I use roadrunner, and it works fine this way, i have all my music in one screen.
    With centrafuse, all my mp3's get messed up, becouse it picks the id3 tags. I can't find an option to turn this off, and use filenames instead.

    Do i have to edit all my id3 tags? How do you guys have organised your music library?

    Second, is there an option to edit the splash startup screen of centrafuse? Not only the logo, but the whole screen. I understand the 'flux media' advertisement at startup, but i like to make it as personal as possible... Any way to edit this? I can't find any splash screen, only the centrafuse logo..

    you cannot remove the splash screen, it contains are copyright information...

    You just want to disable tag reading under settings and just use the Music Folders section in the My Library, then it will not use tags or the database...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  3. #3
    Low Bitrate Flappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by veetid View Post
    you cannot remove the splash screen, it contains are copyright information...

    You just want to disable tag reading under settings and just use the Music Folders section in the My Library, then it will not use tags or the database...

    david
    Ok, fair enough.

    For the tag option, i just can't find it... I checked all options in settings, but no 'disable tag reading'... Can you point me where i can find this option?

    Thanx!
    AsRock AM2 dual VGA
    AMD Sempron 3000+
    512MB DDR
    3,5" 80GB harddrive
    Liliput 7"
    TFT 15"
    M2-ATX

    0% [OOOOOOOO-] 100%

    My install

  4. #4
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Seattleish, WA
    Posts
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by Flappy View Post
    For the tag option, i just can't find it... I checked all options in settings, but no 'disable tag reading'... Can you point me where i can find this option?
    I think he's talking about "Folder Tag reading", it's the last option on the right side in the GENERAL section if I remember right.

    btw, I have issues in a similar vein. I've been talking about them in the bugs thread: Centrafuse RC3 Bugs (I start towards the bottom of that page)
    :: Mark

Similar Threads

  1. What would you like to see in a motorized screen solution?
    By rotarypower101 in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 10:48 PM
  2. PocketPC as a Touch Screen Replacement
    By sama in forum Other Cool Front Ends
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 05:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •