I plan to have it ready tomorrow...
I just received two phone issues I plan to try in fix in the morning, but they shouldn't take that long...
01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210
The PreAmp level being set to max every time Centrafuse closes down is more of a major problem. I've worked round it by turning the level on my amplifier down but it now takes forever to turn the volume up and down.
I've uninstalled, deleted folder and reinstalled without any luck.
I'm going to try the volume at startup plugin to see if that helps.
I fiddled enough to get XM to work and noticed a couple of things...
- The first time that the XM module loads, even if you don't have buffering enabled, you need to hit the "PLAY" button in order to hear anything.
- If you happen to abort a Channel List Refresh (i.e., click anything in the module while a refresh is happening) a number of weird things happen:
- None of the buttons on the left work (e.g., ALL, MUSIC FAV, etc).
- You will get sound out of only the FIRST station you select. All other attempts at changing stations result in the top line of the display changing, but the physical station never changes. (This is _similar_ but not the same as the "single-click UI" bug. In that bug the station will eventually change if you click enough.
- Repeated attempts to change stations will lock the module (and CF). Forcing CF to quit via task manager will leave the audio from XM playing, which makes sense.
- Any favorites you set won't be saved.
- The channel list (in it's incomplete form) won't be saved.
Thanks for the update on the timeline David - GOOD LUCK!
I just noticed another issue this afternoon.
Last time I drove the car was 2-3 days ago in the evening. I left CF in the GPS section (I am using the CFIG plugin with IG 3.0.0). When the computer resumed from hibernation this afternoon, IG displayed fine, but the top and bottom visible bars of CF were blacked out. A second later, a black (what would I imagine is loading dialog) box appeared over IG for a few secs. After 10 secs or so, the CF skins returned and all was fine.
Was this some issue with CF switching skins from day to night?
More OBDII issues..
- Will only stay connected for 30 seconds
- Won't automatically reconnect after hibernate
- Likes to report an MIL code of "P0D3B"; looks like it's parsing a carriage return and a semi-colon.