I was also able to recreate all of the playlist count issues that I had mentioned above/in the other thread.
1. Have playlists cleared and all media ejected.
2. Insert CD prior to loading CF.
3. Load CF.
4. Library, Artist, Play (create playlist of all artists and music plays)
5. Click on the CD icon, CD loads and plays
6. Click back on the "1" on the HDD count and nothing happens.
7. Click library, and repeat step 4. Music plays and que goes to 2.
8. Click CD icon, que jumps to 2 and music plays.
9. Click on HDD, music plays...
10. Eject Playlist 2 on HDD and CF jumps to CD, count still shows 1 on HDD.
11. Eject CD and CD que shows 1.
I also lost my contacts and phone info briefly when trying to look at the inbox (which never left the loading screen) I clicked the back arrow, and the main menu was empty. I tried it with SMS messages on and off. I think I had to go into phone settings to restore that info. No changes made in settings though. This is with a sprint ppc-6700.
A few more I can't remember...