CF 1.2 does not open com port for GPS??
I'm still having trouble with CF since the 1.14 update (worked in versions from 1.13 and earlier)
I'm not getting an error log. Set the com port to port 3 and the correct baud setting (something around 4200??... don't remember, it works in the Haicom GPS viewer)
My test scenario:
1. Restart windows, don't start CF (make shure noting else uses the com port)
2. Start a haicom viewer and set it to com1, com2 -> no gps data
3. Set haicom viewer to com3 -> gps data!.. okay we've got the correct port
4. Star another haicom viewer and set it to com3 -> cannot open com port -> good!, the fist one is acutally using the com port :)
5. Close haicom viewer, start CF, (cf already set to com 3 and correct baud), start destinator from cf
6. Minimize CF, start haicom viewer,, we should now get a message that it cannot open com3, right?... cause cf uses it,,, wrong.. it start okay.. and gets GPS data
This tells me that CF does not open the serial port at all... and it's not strange that I don't get any gps data in destinator.
I've uninstalled 1.14, deleted the entire fluxmedia folder and installed 1.2. (not activated, just a trial)
I've tried the updated installer, no difference.