Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: 1.6 Phone Control Issues

  1. #1
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Champaign IL
    Posts
    68

    Thumbs up 1.6 Phone Control Issues

    All phonecontrol.net issues should go here. David didn't make phonecontrol.net so I'm not sure of how much help we'll get on this topic.

  2. #2
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Champaign IL
    Posts
    68

    Phonecontrol.net problem

    Phone Control.net connects to my motorola e815 just fine, I can see my text messages, and when a call comes in, but I cannot make calls or see my phone book like before when I ran phonecontrol.net as a standalone.

    When I try to make calls it has the status window saying "Dialing 123-434-3434" but does't ever connect. As far as the phone book I don't see it at all, I just see my text msg inbox.

  3. #3
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Black Hills, SD
    Posts
    119
    I have the same problem with my v710. Also a motorola phone. I think phone control is reading the phone book just fine. The plugin isn't displaying the phonebook at all. There is a second item that isn't displayed but I can select it.

    As for the plugin not dialing... Thats just a AT command problem, try fliping open the e815 before you dail using the plugin. It should dail its a problem with the phone only wanting to dail when the phone is open or has a headset connection. I don't know if there is a way of making a bluetooth headset connection before dailing... If we can do that it would solve our problems. (Setting the headset to connect onStart does solve that problem but does create another problem when trying to put the system to standby or hibernation)
    Hardware: VIA Epia MS 12000, 512 DDR, 60GB HD, 7" Xenarc, GM-210, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Radio Xtreme
    Software: Centrafuse2, Phonecontrol.net, nLite, TopoUSA 5.0, iGuidance, Girder, Winc

  4. #4
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Floatingpi
    I have the same problem with my v710. Also a motorola phone. I think phone control is reading the phone book just fine. The plugin isn't displaying the phonebook at all. There is a second item that isn't displayed but I can select it.

    As for the plugin not dialing... Thats just a AT command problem, try fliping open the e815 before you dail using the plugin. It should dail its a problem with the phone only wanting to dail when the phone is open or has a headset connection. I don't know if there is a way of making a bluetooth headset connection before dailing... If we can do that it would solve our problems. (Setting the headset to connect onStart does solve that problem but does create another problem when trying to put the system to standby or hibernation)
    is there any information in your error.log file?

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  5. #5
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Champaign IL
    Posts
    68
    I'm going to try leaving the phone open then dialing. Does this work for incoming calls as well? Because when I get an incoming call it pops on the screen whos calling and announces their name, but when I hit the green "pick up" icon it does nothing. When I hit the red one it stops the announcement and then it dissapears.

    Phone Book

    I see that second option that you mentioned, but I can't select it either. I know it's reading my phone book because it wouldn't announce the callers name when they call if it wasn't. I just can't see it.

    Where can I find this error log file?

  6. #6
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Anointed
    I'm going to try leaving the phone open then dialing. Does this work for incoming calls as well? Because when I get an incoming call it pops on the screen whos calling and announces their name, but when I hit the green "pick up" icon it does nothing. When I hit the red one it stops the announcement and then it dissapears.

    Phone Book

    I see that second option that you mentioned, but I can't select it either. I know it's reading my phone book because it wouldn't announce the callers name when they call if it wasn't. I just can't see it.

    Where can I find this error log file?
    if there have been any errors they are stored in a file error.log in the same location as centrafuse.exe... you can either post it or email it to [email protected]

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  7. #7
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Black Hills, SD
    Posts
    119
    Here is my error file from CF
    Code:
    3/7/2006 10:45:55 AM
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at centrafuse.main.CF_Main_systemCommands(CF_Actions command, String param1, String param2, String param3)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:46:15 AM
    No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
       at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
       at PhoneControl.PhoCoInterface.Init(Int32 pi_iPort, String pi_sHost)
       at phone.phone.CF_pluginInit()
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:48:03 AM
    Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004503F.
       at SpeechLib.ISpeechRecoGrammar.CmdLoadFromFile(String FileName, SpeechLoadOption LoadOption)
       at centrafuse.main.InitializeSpeechRecognition()
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:48:04 AM
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at PhoneControl.PhoCoInterface.Deinit()
       at phone.phone.CF_pluginClose()
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:49:52 AM
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at centrafuse.main.CF_Main_systemCommands(CF_Actions command, String param1, String param2, String param3)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:50:18 AM
    Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004503F.
       at SpeechLib.ISpeechRecoGrammar.CmdLoadFromFile(String FileName, SpeechLoadOption LoadOption)
       at centrafuse.main.InitializeSpeechRecognition()
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:52:47 AM
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at centrafuse.main.CF_Main_systemCommands(CF_Actions command, String param1, String param2, String param3)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM
    Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004503F.
       at SpeechLib.ISpeechRecoGrammar.CmdLoadFromFile(String FileName, SpeechLoadOption LoadOption)
       at centrafuse.main.InitializeSpeechRecognition()
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:12 AM
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at phone.phone.dial_Click(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hardware: VIA Epia MS 12000, 512 DDR, 60GB HD, 7" Xenarc, GM-210, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Radio Xtreme
    Software: Centrafuse2, Phonecontrol.net, nLite, TopoUSA 5.0, iGuidance, Girder, Winc

  8. #8
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Black Hills, SD
    Posts
    119
    And here is my log file from phoneco.net
    Code:
    3/7/2006 10:52:59 AM 	MediaPlayer: WMPLAYER
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:52:59 AM 	Error loading sound file: C:\Program Files\Flux Media\Centrafuse\PhoneControl.NET\Sounds\startup.wav
    Error in the application.
    -2147287038 (Unknown)
       at Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound.Buffer.CreateBufferFromFile(String fileName, BufferDescription desc, Device parent)
       at Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound.SecondaryBuffer..ctor(String fileName, BufferDescription desc, Device parent)
       at PhoneCtl.NET.PhoneControl.AssignSoundFile(String filename, SoundType soundType)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:52:59 AM 	Version: 1.6.0 Beta
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:52:59 AM 	Licensed to: CentraFuse *
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:52:59 AM 	KeyMaps\Keypad.KeyMap.xml not found content is misspelled!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:52:59 AM 	SMS templates loaded, 5 templates found.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:52:59 AM 	Opening COM8
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:01 AM 	>ATZ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:02 AM 	<
    OK
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:02 AM 	>ATE0
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:02 AM 	<
    OK
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:02 AM 	Overall startup time: 00:00:07.1602960
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:03 AM 	>AT+MODE=2
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:03 AM 	<
    OK
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:03 AM 	<
    OK
    
    +MBAN: Copyright 2000-2004 Motorola, Inc.
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:03 AM 	>AT+CSCS="8859-1";+CRC=1;+CLIP=1;+CNMI=;
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:03 AM 	<
    OK
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:03 AM 	>AT+COPS?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:03 AM 	<
    ERROR
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:03 AM 	>AT+CGSN
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:03 AM 	<
    +CGSN: ESN851808276
    
    OK
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:03 AM 	>AT+CPMS="IM"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:03 AM 	<
    +CPMS: 2,250
    
    OK
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	>AT+CMGF=1
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	<
    OK
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	>AT+MMGL="REC READ"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	<
    +MMGL: 252, "REC READ", "6054312732"
    Estimate as of 03/06 09:54AM Pk:233 OffPk/Night:49 Wknd:158 PkIN-Calling:369 OffPkIN-Calling:57. Some airtime may not be included. For balance use #BAL.
    +MMGL: 144, "REC READ", "6054310096"
    /a/motorola/mms/1131545339.inb2B02F12B5BB264DB980001
    OK
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	Conversion error in GetSenderInfo(): System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
       at PhoneCtl.NET.PhoneControl.GetSenderInfo(String[] sender, SMS& sms, Boolean useIndex)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	Conversion error in GetSenderInfo(): System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
       at PhoneCtl.NET.PhoneControl.GetSenderInfo(String[] sender, SMS& sms, Boolean useIndex)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	>AT+GMI
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	<
    +GMI: "Motorola CE, Copyright 2000"
    
    OK
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	Real vendor: [+GMI: "Motorola CE, Copyright 2000"]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	>AT+MODE=0
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	<
    OK
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	>AT+CSQ;+CBC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	<
    +CSQ: 30, 99
    
    +CBC: 1,60
    
    OK
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	>AT+MODE=2
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	<
    OK
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	<
    OK
    
    +MBAN: Copyright 2000-2004 Motorola, Inc.
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	<
    OK
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM 	>AT+CLIP=1
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:07 AM 	RemoteCommand: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><PhoneControl.NET><GetPhoneBooks /></PhoneControl.NET>
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:10 AM 	RemoteCommand: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><PhoneControl.NET><GetPhoneBook id="Main" /></PhoneControl.NET>
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:13 AM 	RemoteCommand: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><PhoneControl.NET><GetPhoneBooks /></PhoneControl.NET>
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:16 AM 	RemoteCommand: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><PhoneControl.NET><RefreshSMS></RefreshSMS></PhoneControl.NET>
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:16 AM 	>AT+CPMS="IM"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:16 AM 	<
    +CPMS: 2,250
    
    OK
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:16 AM 	>AT+CMGF=1
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:16 AM 	<
    OK
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:16 AM 	>AT+MMGL="REC READ"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:16 AM 	<
    +MMGL: 252, "REC READ", "6054312732"
    Estimate as of 03/06 09:54AM Pk:233 OffPk/Night:49 Wknd:158 PkIN-Calling:369 OffPkIN-Calling:57. Some airtime may not be included. For balance use #BAL.
    +MMGL: 144, "REC READ", "6054310096"
    /a/motorola/mms/1131545339.inb2B02F12B5BB264DB980001
    OK
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:16 AM 	Conversion error in GetSenderInfo(): System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
       at PhoneCtl.NET.PhoneControl.GetSenderInfo(String[] sender, SMS& sms, Boolean useIndex)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:16 AM 	Conversion error in GetSenderInfo(): System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
       at PhoneCtl.NET.PhoneControl.GetSenderInfo(String[] sender, SMS& sms, Boolean useIndex)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:25 AM 	>AT+MODE=0
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:25 AM 	<
    OK
    Hardware: VIA Epia MS 12000, 512 DDR, 60GB HD, 7" Xenarc, GM-210, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Radio Xtreme
    Software: Centrafuse2, Phonecontrol.net, nLite, TopoUSA 5.0, iGuidance, Girder, Winc

  9. #9
    Phone Control Moderator zorro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Floatingpi
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM >AT+MMGL="REC READ"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM <
    +MMGL: 252, "REC READ", "6054312732"
    Estimate as of 03/06 09:54AM Pk:233 OffPk/Night:49 Wknd:158 PkIN-Calling:369 OffPkIN-Calling:57. Some airtime may not be included. For balance use #BAL.
    +MMGL: 144, "REC READ", "6054310096"
    /a/motorola/mms/1131545339.inb2B02F12B5BB264DB980001
    OK

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM Conversion error in GetSenderInfo(): System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at PhoneCtl.NET.PhoneControl.GetSenderInfo(String[] sender, SMS& sms, Boolean useIndex)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/7/2006 10:53:04 AM Conversion error in GetSenderInfo(): System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at PhoneCtl.NET.PhoneControl.GetSenderInfo(String[] sender, SMS& sms, Boolean useIndex)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [/CODE]
    Try this: Open Extended Configurator (PhoneCtlConfig.exe) from the PhoneControl.NET directory, go to the Motorola V710 Communication section, look up for the option SMSTextmode and add the attributes name, date and time and set their content to 0.
    Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

  10. #10
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Champaign IL
    Posts
    68
    Zorro,

    1. Any idea why my motorola e815 is not showing contacts?

    Text messaging is fine, but I don't see any of my contacts.

    I can make and receive calls now that I flipped my phone open as I was directed above.

    2. Also every now and then when i get a call it doesn't pop up on the screen alerting me, my cell just rings

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GPS to cell phone output somehow ???
    By gadget in forum General MP3Car Discussion
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 08:22 AM
  2. Software Review: PhoneControl.NET
    By zorro in forum The Review Palace
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 08:01 AM
  3. Phone Control Mute
    By Cheekz185 in forum PhoneControl
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 10:14 AM
  4. auto launch phone control
    By robr in forum MediaCar
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 11:54 AM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-13-2001, 01:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •