Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 226

Thread: Centrafuse RC2 Bugs

  1. #41
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by bishooman View Post
    i found some bugs

    1- when you are playing video in full screen and you changed the skin so it will go back to media main screen when going to next vedio.

    2- if you are in media viewing photos try to go back to main change skin and hit media again and see what will happen.

    3- holding back button givs a beep after 2 sec but it just function as normal, if you changed the skin it will not give the beep at all.

    4- i can't find go to previous section hot key !!

    5- top bar of NAV, CAM, NOTEPAD, and others (i cant remeber now) should be shiftted up by 3 or 4 pixels.

    6- TV resets setting when CF restarts.

    7- if i am playing video with original Aspect Ratio enabled, when going to next or previous video i have click Aspect Ratio button twice (disable then enable) to get correct Aspect Ratio for file being played.
    I'm looking into these.. What do you mean in #1 though... If you change the skin after loading media section, then start watching full screen videos it does not play the next video in full screen?

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  2. #42
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by clemen View Post
    1 -> Cant get a lock in navi, when centrafuse is in Metric mode, only if its in imperial units.

    2-> pressing next song results some time in that the button jams, and stays in fast forward mode, (tryed this 3times now, and never in previus releases)

    3-> Some time when holding down the change skin button, and releasing it too soon, the screen just turns black?
    #3 is a feature for blacking out the screen... When you hear the beep at 2 seconds that means if you let go then the screen goes black... If you continue to hold it down past 4 seconds, then skin will change automatically... So when you want to change skins, just hold it down until it happens...

    If you want to black out the screen, let go after the beep and before the skin changes...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  3. #43
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by clemen View Post
    4-> the random plays the same song before it has played them all-
    How big was your playlist? I tested with 25 items in the list and wrote down every song number that was played about 8 times and it did not repeat..

    note: The random will reset if you load any new playlist or add to the current playing playlist (this might not should happen)

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  4. #44
    Banned RPM_VR4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    1,893
    I just tested it. It definitely repeats still. I loaded 708 songs. I then turned on random and clicked next track twice a second for about 2 min (trying to remember as many names as I could). Within 30 seconds I suspected having seen a few songs re-played, but after 2 min I am absolutely positive that at least 5 different songs were (could be as much as 30 songs though).

    How do you have random implemented David? It is really easy to copy the list array, then pass it to a procedure to randomize it, then play it in that order. Why don't you just implement it the easy, best, correct, infinate history in both directions, impossible to play the same song twice way

  5. #45
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    166
    I am having the most frustrating problem with the FF/next song button. If I have it on single or double click it will go to the next song and keep fast-forwarding through the song.. I love CF and I know you'll fix it but i'm going back till RC1

  6. #46
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by RPM_VR4 View Post
    I just tested it. It definitely repeats still. I loaded 708 songs. I then turned on random and clicked next track twice a second for about 2 min (trying to remember as many names as I could). Within 30 seconds I suspected having seen a few songs re-played, but after 2 min I am absolutely positive that at least 5 different songs were (could be as much as 30 songs though).

    How do you have random implemented David? It is really easy to copy the list array, then pass it to a procedure to randomize it, then play it in that order. Why don't you just implement it the easy, best, correct, infinate history in both directions, impossible to play the same song twice way
    It is implemented with an array... I have looked over the logic and it should be working...

    Try loading just an album, 10 or so songs, and really seeing if it repeats... I cannot reproduce this loading albums and clicking next...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  7. #47
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by hornyleprechaun View Post
    I am having the most frustrating problem with the FF/next song button. If I have it on single or double click it will go to the next song and keep fast-forwarding through the song.. I love CF and I know you'll fix it but i'm going back till RC1
    I'm still trying to figure this one out... I cannot reproduce this on any of the 4 machines I have...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  8. #48
    Variable Bitrate bishooman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by veetid View Post
    I'm looking into these.. What do you mean in #1 though... If you change the skin after loading media section, then start watching full screen videos it does not play the next video in full screen?

    david
    if you changed the skin and you are watching full screen videos it will go back for non full screen mod for 1/2 sec and then come back to full screen when it gose to next video !!
    We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!

    We need you ALL Here !!

  9. #49
    Banned RPM_VR4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    1,893
    Quote Originally Posted by veetid View Post
    It is implemented with an array... I have looked over the logic and it should be working...

    Try loading just an album, 10 or so songs, and really seeing if it repeats... I cannot reproduce this loading albums and clicking next...

    david
    Yeah, but I never load just a single album. Right now I have just my Sublime songs loaded (80 songs). After listing for about 20 min, I had heard Santeria twice. I only have one copy of it and it is only loaded once. All I was doing was playing with GE-Nexus (external embedded app) and letting it play. It repeats songs before playing all songs, even with no interaction.

  10. #50
    Banned RPM_VR4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    1,893
    Quote Originally Posted by veetid View Post
    I'm still trying to figure this one out... I cannot reproduce this on any of the 4 machines I have...

    david
    I have this FF after next-track bug too. I am using the newest Nexus release... maybe it is a skin issue?

Similar Threads

  1. New Release, Centrafuse RC1 (1.7)
    By veetid in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 01:14 PM
  2. Centrafuse 1.6 Bugs
    By Mbai2 in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 11:30 AM
  3. Centrafuse 1.5 Bugs
    By veetid in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 08:03 PM
  4. Centrafuse 1.4 Bugs
    By veetid in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 10:58 PM
  5. Centrafuse 1.3 Bugs
    By rickster in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 08:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •