- With XM playing, select MEDIA, pick a track, hit play. XM doesn't mute.
- Is PAUSE in XM supposed to do something? It starts the counter but XM continues to play. (XM audio input is via MIC; MIC level in mixer is at 0)
- If CF thinks there's a network (lamp is green), but there's not (because lamp is stale) when you configure weather, CF will hang for the duration of the network timeout - appx 3 minutes.
- Audio still present with ALL level sliders (wav, CD, line, mic, etc) at 0.
- The XM audio doubling is still there. REPRO:
- Start CF
- Verify that XM LINE_IN level is down ("MIC" in my case)
- Select XM
- Click PAUSE (side note: XM is still audible)
- Wait for counter to pass (go lower than) -0:04
- Push PLAY
- XM audio is doubled
- "<<> and ">>" buttons in XM don't do anything - how about making them walk up/down through the current filtered list. (i.e., FAVORITES, MUSIC, etc)
- It seems that you need a network connection in order to configure weather. Why? Let us set the ZIP and if you don't have a network at that time do the lookup when you do. (if you don't have a network connection, then a dialog box is shown during config stating there's no network)
- XM "now playing" title switches reasonably fast. XM audio switch is still painfully slow (9 seconds on my system).
If you go to add an app/plugin/weblink, the dialog itself will produce no click sound when clicking on any of those three options. It is a bug no doubt. Was there in 4.0 too....
Two things so far:
already reported this one but still present:
media manager: when adding to queue/playlist focus gets lost to notification dialog, no further kb control possible till you click somewhere on the media manager screen
listviews in dialogs: sometimes enter is accepted twice, i.e. selecting a skin directly from the listviews (by pressing enter) closes the browser-dialog but immediately opens it again.
You have a memory leak, and a pretty nasty one.
- Start CF
- Start audio (MEDIA, XM, etc)
- Bring up Task manager (Process Explorer is even better)
- Find CF in list
- (ProcExp)Double Click on process for task info
- (ProcExp)Click on Performance tab
- Watch Working Set grow by appx 2meg/SECOND
This manifests itself by Windows spitting a "Low on virtual memory" warning at some point. Once that happens, the system will be dog slow. This could be what people have reported as slow response and high CPU usage.
I loaded all my library into one playlist (about 2000songs) and played them randomly with shuffle option on, I noticed that there were several songs/artists that we selected very often, coming back again and again (I heard Phil Collins more than 10x today!)
If PRE and Front are at more than 50%, I'm not able to increase REAR/SUB more than 50%
The Playing Volumes between MEDIA and DVD are not the same, I guess that's a plugin issue.
video (maybe general), and disable folder tag reading...
It is century gothic, you can see all used fonts by looking in the skin.xml file, and replace the font and font size....
I am guessing it is having problems controlling your mixer, which is causing all the issues....
I plan to put time into XM before the next release...