Centrafuse RC4.3 Bugs
Post all bugs found in RC4.3 here.
Read the release notes for all the changes and additions in RC4.3
First check to make your bug is not already known.
Centrafuse Known Issues
Request features and additions in the main forum, not this thread.
Make sure that we are not already planning on adding your requested feature or addition.
Centrafuse Future Features
New problem with favorites.
If you have favorites with long text, you only see the end of the text. In all versions before you see the beginning, which is much better, How about scolling the text?
If you are using iTunes and you have a rating on a song...it causes problems in Centrafuse. Nothing big but if you go to Library and browse by Genre, you will notice that you will see the name of the Genre with a comma behind it. This only happens if you have set a rating to it in iTunes though.
One other little thing...make it so that we can edit the display name of the GPS navigation button! It just says Nav...well I want to be able to go into the settings and change it to GPS cuz it just sounds better to me. Okay, enough rambling...
I get again an error on importing poi´s from poihandler. the german esso petrol stations (csv) are causing this error:
"Import fehlgeschlagen. Stellen Sie sicher, dass die richtige Karte geladen ist."
What means:" import error. make sure to load the right map?"
I have load a old D3 german map.
I agree, I didn't mean to enable this on these list views...
Originally Posted by chevyunger
I will check out the tag reading, did enough work to get it to read tags with the new iTunes7 and their lack of wanting to follow standards... those guys are crazy to go back to 2.0 tags when they use to use 2.3 or higher 4 char tags... they went backwards to 3 char tags...
Originally Posted by L-U-R-C-H
You can easily update the NAV text, open the language file and change it... search for >NAV< and change it to GPS...
This error generally means the lat/longs in the file are not on the map you have loaded...
Originally Posted by chevyunger
D3 maps do not really work with the new CF versions... It is designed and tested with 06 maps, and I hear works ok with PN maps...
yep PN maps work fine in Australia at least :)
1. In Nav when you try and add a favourite using "New Address" it pops up the address window for about 2 seconds and then flips back to the map screen. I try going back to favourites and I can briefly see the New Address window every time I flick using the right arrow but it still doesn't bring the window forward. I also couldn't switch to different windows like Media/Phone/Radio/etc. when this happened. On the PLUS side, History is working now :)
2. Audio and Video on DIVx's gradually get out of sync if you play a whole list of them. I think this is due to the 2 second fade in/ fade out delay because when I turned it off it seemed to be ok. Coming out of hibernation is an issue though as it seems to get all wacky and I have to skip to the start of the video in order to get audio and video to sync again.
3. Is there going to be any kind of renaming button for Nav Favourites or Media Playlists? Just a thought as there is no easy way to rename at the moment (especially for Nav Favourites)
Originally Posted by ahew
1. This is a bug for sure, I will get this fixed...
2. Not sure on this, I don't have this problem... What codec do you use? Does it do it in WMP? Try installing just FFDShow...
3. Not currently a feature I have planned or available in the Destinator SDK...