Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 86

Thread: Centrafuse RC4.4 Bugs

  1. #51
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by coucouillu View Post
    I have the problem on both MII12000 and Jetway 7F2WE-2G-OC


    I have this from a very long time throught all RC versions. I thought it was a problem from my video drivers on my MII12000.

    Now i bought the jetway one (total fresh WinXP install) and the problem is still here.
    I've seen the video do that before on a fresh startup, if you maximize and then minimize does it fix it?

    I have never seen the menu drop down mess up....

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  2. #52
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Slovenia (EU)
    Posts
    312
    The problem with big video happens to me to. It is not that big square actually. And only the first time after I start CF.

  3. #53
    FLAC coucouillu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    1,117
    Quote Originally Posted by veetid View Post
    I've seen the video do that before on a fresh startup, if you maximize and then minimize does it fix it?

    I have never seen the menu drop down mess up....

    david
    What do you mean by maximize? Set CF in full mode ?

    I have tested a lot of resolution. It seems that the black line change in fuction of the resolution.

    I can't unserstand that there aren't more people in this case.

    PS: CF is set in low resolution 800x600. I will try other resolution

  4. #54
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by coucouillu View Post
    What do you mean by maximize? Set CF in full mode ?

    I have tested a lot of resolution. It seems that the black line change in fuction of the resolution.

    I can't unserstand that there aren't more people in this case.

    PS: CF is set in low resolution 800x600. I will try other resolution
    I just mean double click the video area and it will go full screen, then close out of fullscreen video and it should resize properly into the small window...

    this only happens the first time you load Centrafuse when a video was playing when you exited...

    I added it to my list of bugs I can easily reproduce it and will fix it...

    the drop down menu is weird, I run 800x600 in my car and I don't get that... does it happen constantly? Only after you change skins maybe? Any patter to that one?

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  5. #55
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    129
    it is definitely #3 on my system that causes it to crash, that i can remember. #1 also might have done it in the past, but im fairly certain that 2 and 4 are fine.

    1 and 3 take a long time to start up as well. 1 takes forever, but i cant remember if its every frozen my system.

  6. #56
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by tibby01 View Post
    it is definitely #3 on my system that causes it to crash, that i can remember. #1 also might have done it in the past, but im fairly certain that 2 and 4 are fine.

    1 and 3 take a long time to start up as well. 1 takes forever, but i cant remember if its every frozen my system.
    remove the two visuals from the folder I mentioned in post #48 and see if your system locks up ever again...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  7. #57
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    129
    already did. im pretty positive it is visualization-related. doubt it will happen again. i've been running the other two with no problems.

  8. #58
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by tibby01 View Post
    already did. im pretty positive it is visualization-related. doubt it will happen again. i've been running the other two with no problems.
    let me know and I will plan to remove those two, they are not good for M10000 machines... I will find some better more stable faster ones...

    thanks

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  9. #59
    FLAC ShawJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    On the edge!
    Posts
    1,790
    Maybe your font and icon size settings are affecting it

  10. #60
    FLAC coucouillu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    1,117
    Quote Originally Posted by veetid View Post
    I just mean double click the video area and it will go full screen, then close out of fullscreen video and it should resize properly into the small window...

    this only happens the first time you load Centrafuse when a video was playing when you exited...

    I added it to my list of bugs I can easily reproduce it and will fix it...

    the drop down menu is weird, I run 800x600 in my car and I don't get that... does it happen constantly? Only after you change skins maybe? Any patter to that one?

    david

    OK for the Video problem.

    For the drop down menu, The problem disapear after ONE skin switch (from day to night or night to day). But if I close CF and restart it, the problem come back until i make ONE skin switch, independant from starting from day or night skin.

    In settings:
    resolution=800x600
    Auto switch skin=OFF

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 05:17 PM
  2. Centrafuse RC4.4 Release Notes
    By veetid in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 10:50 PM
  3. Centrafuse RC4.3 Bugs
    By veetid in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 01:48 PM
  4. Centrafuse 1.4 Bugs
    By veetid in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 09:58 PM
  5. Centrafuse 1.3 Bugs
    By rickster in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 07:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •