Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 86

Thread: Centrafuse RC4.4 Bugs

  1. #61
    Raw Wave justintime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,695
    David,

    Not a bug really, but I had a suggestion:

    How about changing the title text to SONG - ARTIST? And put the elipsis twards the end like before. It makes much more sense to me this way, and you always get to see the song name this way. (You almost always know the Artist anyway).

    I know this kind of clashes with your overall label scrolling, but I think it will work much better than the current implementation.

    Thanks
    2002 Honda CR-V
    Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
    Spent so far: $1105.90


    Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
    ...or even Listen to my music

  2. #62
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by justintime View Post
    David,

    Not a bug really, but I had a suggestion:

    How about changing the title text to SONG - ARTIST? And put the elipsis twards the end like before. It makes much more sense to me this way, and you always get to see the song name this way. (You almost always know the Artist anyway).

    I know this kind of clashes with your overall label scrolling, but I think it will work much better than the current implementation.

    Thanks

    I will see how it looks...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  3. #63
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Pomona, CA
    Posts
    456
    Old weather data still shows "today, tonight, tomorrow" etc. While the date is there, it is still decieving and contradictory.

  4. #64
    FLAC coucouillu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by coucouillu View Post
    OK for the Video problem.

    For the drop down menu, The problem disapear after ONE skin switch (from day to night or night to day). But if I close CF and restart it, the problem come back until i make ONE skin switch, independant from starting from day or night skin.

    In settings:
    resolution=800x600
    Auto switch skin=OFF
    David, Have you seen my post?

  5. #65
    Raw Wave justintime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,695
    Quote Originally Posted by sivart321 View Post
    Old weather data still shows "today, tonight, tomorrow" etc. While the date is there, it is still decieving and contradictory.
    I had not noticed this. But if it is as you state, it is indeed undesirable. Im sure David will look into, as that was not the intent of having the TODAY/YESTERDAY labels... !
    2002 Honda CR-V
    Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
    Spent so far: $1105.90


    Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
    ...or even Listen to my music

  6. #66
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by coucouillu View Post
    David, Have you seen my post?
    I have, it's on my list and I will try to reproduce... I can't reproduce as of yet, but I will try to figure it out...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  7. #67
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by justintime View Post
    I had not noticed this. But if it is as you state, it is indeed undesirable. Im sure David will look into, as that was not the intent of having the TODAY/YESTERDAY labels... !
    This was a request at one point to display the last data that is available if their is not internet connection....

    There is a date at the top header that says when the data was last refreshed...

    what would you suggest as a solution? Display a blank page when no internet? This is what I use to do and the solution in place now was requested by many, display the date it was refreshed at the top and show the latest information you have....

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  8. #68
    Low Bitrate DaKyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by DaKyy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaKyy
    When I jump from Navigation to Media for example, the mute button toggles and sound mutes. I had this already on the 4.1. This occures almost every time I jump to the media screen from somewhere else. I have an external USB soundcard if that matters.
    This is still existing with 4.4

    edit: almost my whole library of music is now displayed like this: Unknown Artist - Artist - Song. Few songs display correctly. Something is still wrong with id-tags?
    Anything on this issue?

    BTW. it doesn't work backwards. When the sound is muted and I jump from Navigation to Media, the sound does not un-mute.

  9. #69
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Pomona, CA
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by veetid View Post
    This was a request at one point to display the last data that is available if their is not internet connection....

    There is a date at the top header that says when the data was last refreshed...

    what would you suggest as a solution? Display a blank page when no internet? This is what I use to do and the solution in place now was requested by many, display the date it was refreshed at the top and show the latest information you have....

    david
    Instead of "today, tonight..." put "monday 12/25, tuesday 12/26..." if it was in the past. If the weather was updated recently, you can leave it showing "today, tomorrow".

  10. #70
    Variable Bitrate m2x0p9x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    332
    Some of my album art is not showing in this version...but the same files worked fine in the previous versions...even tried opening them up in photoshop and resaving a new image and still no go...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 05:17 PM
  2. Centrafuse RC4.4 Release Notes
    By veetid in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 10:50 PM
  3. Centrafuse RC4.3 Bugs
    By veetid in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 01:48 PM
  4. Centrafuse 1.4 Bugs
    By veetid in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 09:58 PM
  5. Centrafuse 1.3 Bugs
    By rickster in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 07:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •