Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 162

Thread: Centrafuse RC5 Bugs

  1. #101
    Maximum Bitrate Frankino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    659
    hey david what about my repeat button?
    just kidding
    Peugeot 206 1.4 HDi

    Intel Mini-ITX Mainboard
    Celeron 1.2ghz
    256mb DDR-2 533
    80gig 3.5" SATA HDD
    Sb Live 5.1 w/ KXProject Drivers
    M2-ATX
    8" Lilliput TS LCD

    100% installed and working :D

  2. #102
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    46

    Bugs in RC5

    Weather - I have recently noticed that the current temperature in the weather plugin is getting cut off. For example it was -18 celcius yesterday and the display is only showing -1

    Web - First when opening webpages the loading screen comes up and it seems to take a long time for a website to come up. When using ie outside of CF the websites are loading instantly. Also when trying to open a website link that should open in a new window CF seems to block the new windows. Is it possible to have the new window replace the current one instead of completely blocking the new window? With the current method I the Web inside CF is almost useless, maybe it is an internet explorer setting i'm missing?

  3. #103
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by TSXPC View Post
    Weather - I have recently noticed that the current temperature in the weather plugin is getting cut off. For example it was -18 celcius yesterday and the display is only showing -1

    Web - First when opening webpages the loading screen comes up and it seems to take a long time for a website to come up. When using ie outside of CF the websites are loading instantly. Also when trying to open a website link that should open in a new window CF seems to block the new windows. Is it possible to have the new window replace the current one instead of completely blocking the new window? With the current method I the Web inside CF is almost useless, maybe it is an internet explorer setting i'm missing?
    Not sure about the speed, the loading sometimes stays up until I get the event the page is completly finished, but you can always click away and the loading will disappear and you can view the site right away...

    as for the popup windows you have to enable popups in Web settings, they are disabled by default...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  4. #104
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    10
    HI David,

    If I want search in GPS a "Town,Address" for example "JOHN KINGS Avenue" commonly know "KINGS Avenue" the search fault becose dont found "JOHN"

    This issue is very annoying becose many street in Italy have people name and surname, but commonly only Surname is used and the search engine doesnt found if missing Name.

    DO you understand my Spaghetti English

    Thank a lot

    Paolo

  5. #105
    FLAC ShawJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    On the edge!
    Posts
    1,790
    thanks for acknowledging me David

    There is one other guy who has the same screen flashing problem... Somewhere!

    RR can cause the same problem with certain flash based skins too. It is strange but defo not anything to do with the screen, as it will also start doing it if I kill the power to the screen and then re-power it.
    It NEVER does it on a cold boot, only on resume. And usually it will stablise after a few minutes, but when it won't, clicking on NAV (quickly when you can see it) will stop it.

    The option to turn on & off directions list doesn't seem to work properly in the off state.

    Can 3D angle in NAV be made a little more shallow, so it shows more infront, but close up of your location, and looks less like slightly tilted 2d view.

    Route66 has a nice 3D view but they have discontinued the PC version


    Is the skin structure set in stone yet so the skinners can start doing their thing?

  6. #106
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawJohn View Post
    thanks for acknowledging me David

    There is one other guy who has the same screen flashing problem... Somewhere!

    RR can cause the same problem with certain flash based skins too. It is strange but defo not anything to do with the screen, as it will also start doing it if I kill the power to the screen and then re-power it.
    It NEVER does it on a cold boot, only on resume. And usually it will stablise after a few minutes, but when it won't, clicking on NAV (quickly when you can see it) will stop it.

    The option to turn on & off directions list doesn't seem to work properly in the off state.

    Can 3D angle in NAV be made a little more shallow, so it shows more infront, but close up of your location, and looks less like slightly tilted 2d view.

    Route66 has a nice 3D view but they have discontinued the PC version


    Is the skin structure set in stone yet so the skinners can start doing their thing?

    The skin hasn't changed in many versions and I do not plan for it too... There may be minor tweaks, but so or it has not been needed, so I say go ahead..

    The 3D view can be fully adjusted using the zoom in/out versions and the next engine I update I receive in a few months has a very nice 3D view with street names, etc... the D7 engine... that will be an upgrade once it's completed...

    could you explain:

    "The option to turn on & off directions list doesn't seem to work properly in the off state."

    so I can reproduce and fix.... What does it now do and what steps do I need to take to reproduce the error...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  7. #107
    FLAC coucouillu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    1,114
    Quote Originally Posted by kawaninja72 View Post
    HI David,

    If I want search in GPS a "Town,Address" for example "JOHN KINGS Avenue" commonly know "KINGS Avenue" the search fault becose dont found "JOHN"

    This issue is very annoying becose many street in Italy have people name and surname, but commonly only Surname is used and the search engine doesnt found if missing Name.
    David,

    the problem is the same for French maps.

  8. #108
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by coucouillu View Post
    David,

    the problem is the same for French maps.
    This is somewhat of an issue for searching I know... Last update I got the basic street name down, but it still includes some data that users don't want...

    It would also be pretty hard to have a list of prefixes and suffixes globablly for replacement...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  9. #109
    Low Bitrate Flappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    103
    Since i did a fresh install, and installed RC5, my favourites stop working. I can select a song to be a favourite, but i can't open the favourite playlist...

    Is this a RC5 bug, or do i need to look at my new install?
    AsRock AM2 dual VGA
    AMD Sempron 3000+
    512MB DDR
    3,5" 80GB harddrive
    Liliput 7"
    TFT 15"
    M2-ATX

    0% [OOOOOOOO-] 100%

    My install

  10. #110
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Flappy View Post
    Since i did a fresh install, and installed RC5, my favourites stop working. I can select a song to be a favourite, but i can't open the favourite playlist...

    Is this a RC5 bug, or do i need to look at my new install?
    I cannot reproduce this... After you add favorites does it add the start?

    If you close and open again is the star still there?

    Anyone else have issues with Favorites?

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

Similar Threads

  1. Centrafuse RC4.3 Bugs
    By veetid in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 01:48 PM
  2. Centrafuse RC4 Bugs
    By veetid in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 03:10 PM
  3. Centrafuse RC3.1 Bugs
    By veetid in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 05:11 PM
  4. Centrafuse 1.4 Bugs
    By veetid in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 09:58 PM
  5. Centrafuse 1.3 Bugs
    By rickster in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 07:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •