Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 162

Thread: Centrafuse RC5 Bugs

  1. #111
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    725
    there is an issue with the usb device counter. if you plug and unplug the stick several times while CF is running, the counter goes up each time, but ejecting the playlist has no effect. im not sure what the purpose of the counter next to the usb device even is....

  2. #112
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by hari-bhari View Post
    there is an issue with the usb device counter. if you plug and unplug the stick several times while CF is running, the counter goes up each time, but ejecting the playlist has no effect. im not sure what the purpose of the counter next to the usb device even is....
    I will look into this, but when you pull the device out it should remove the counter number, same with eject...

    this is if you had multiple USB ports and plugged in two USB devices and had both playlists loaded, you can click the button and rotate between the two of them...

    The number shows how many are loaded...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  3. #113
    Low Bitrate Flappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    103
    There is no problem with selecting the favourites, the star will stay. But when i open the music library, and select 'playlists', and then 'Favourites', the playlist with all my favs won't open. It did work all previous versions.
    AsRock AM2 dual VGA
    AMD Sempron 3000+
    512MB DDR
    3,5" 80GB harddrive
    Liliput 7"
    TFT 15"
    M2-ATX

    0% [OOOOOOOO-] 100%

    My install

  4. #114
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Flappy View Post
    There is no problem with selecting the favourites, the star will stay. But when i open the music library, and select 'playlists', and then 'Favourites', the playlist with all my favs won't open. It did work all previous versions.
    does it do the same in double click and single click mode?

    if you just highlight favorites in singleclick mode and hit the large play button on the left does it load them?

    if you hold down the star icon on the media player page for 2 seconds do your favorites load?

    It might just be a single click issue, but I will check it out...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  5. #115
    Variable Bitrate AlienEclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Dunedin - New Zealand
    Posts
    424
    David, how are you going with RC6? How many of the 40 known bugs have you got through?
    We are, will have and forever will be...
    But not tommorrow!

  6. #116
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by AlienEclipse View Post
    David, how are you going with RC6? How many of the 40 known bugs have you got through?
    11 left...

    plus about 7 phone related bugs...

    I will try to update the threads and a make a progress report...

    I aiming for by the end of the weekend, but not promising anything

    The next release will simply be Centrafuse 1.01, no more RC or Beta...

    It will still go through another round of testing and might not be ready until 1.02, or 1.03....

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  7. #117
    Variable Bitrate AlienEclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Dunedin - New Zealand
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by veetid View Post
    11 left...

    plus about 7 phone related bugs...

    I will try to update the threads and a make a progress report...

    I aiming for by the end of the weekend, but not promising anything

    The next release will simply be Centrafuse 1.01, no more RC or Beta...

    It will still go through another round of testing and might not be ready until 1.02, or 1.03....

    david
    Excellent, good to see your almost at your first release.
    Just out of curiosity when did you first start thinking about doing your own front end and what inspired you to do so?
    We are, will have and forever will be...
    But not tommorrow!

  8. #118
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by AlienEclipse View Post
    Excellent, good to see your almost at your first release.
    Just out of curiosity when did you first start thinking about doing your own front end and what inspired you to do so?
    kinda of topic, but will give one post...

    Had a computer in the car for years and always wanted to do something to make it better... started with just a laptop in the seat, progressed from there...

    about 2 years working on the front-end, but did a complete rewrite and started taking it serious about a year ago...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  9. #119
    Low Bitrate Flappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by veetid View Post
    does it do the same in double click and single click mode?

    if you hold down the star icon on the media player page for 2 seconds do your favorites load?

    david
    I use single click mode all the time.

    When i hold down the star icon for 2 secs, it loads the favourites perfectly. So the problem is kinda solved now, thanx.
    AsRock AM2 dual VGA
    AMD Sempron 3000+
    512MB DDR
    3,5" 80GB harddrive
    Liliput 7"
    TFT 15"
    M2-ATX

    0% [OOOOOOOO-] 100%

    My install

  10. #120
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Flappy View Post
    I use single click mode all the time.

    When i hold down the star icon for 2 secs, it loads the favourites perfectly. So the problem is kinda solved now, thanx.
    so they are getting stored... not sure why you can't click into favorites and see them...

    does it create an error.log file for me to look at? I just tested in single click mode and it pulled all the favorites up...

    Also note, even when in single click mode you have to double click favorites in the Playlist section to go into it, or use the forward arrow...

    This is because you need to be able to highlight Favorites and click "-" to remove them, especially with the Queue...

    maybe you just didn't go into the folder...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

Similar Threads

  1. Centrafuse RC4.3 Bugs
    By veetid in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 01:48 PM
  2. Centrafuse RC4 Bugs
    By veetid in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 03:10 PM
  3. Centrafuse RC3.1 Bugs
    By veetid in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 05:11 PM
  4. Centrafuse 1.4 Bugs
    By veetid in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 09:58 PM
  5. Centrafuse 1.3 Bugs
    By rickster in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 07:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •