Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 74

Thread: Centrafuse 1.1 Bugs

  1. #31
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    62
    David, I seem to be seeing a familiar bug: again the crossfade options seems to be broken when using VBR MP3 files, it doesn't skip to the next track. Am I the only one seing this and can there be something wrong with my setup or is this something other people have seen too?
    Gotta try a little if the annoying bug of "Failed to load resources from resource file, Please check your setup" when my wlan dongle is plugged in is still there - but seing what spdyscotty wrote I slightly doubt that... Were you able to reproduce it? What can it be attributet to? Fishing: traffic plugin perhaps? Can I turn it off?

  2. #32
    Lum
    Lum is offline
    Variable Bitrate Lum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by veetid View Post
    The serial you enter from the website is still a trial within a trial... It does remove the dialog, but it just puts it into Beta trial mode, so changing the date could still break the license...

    So just in case it will only allow date changes with the commercial version...
    But the licence is only checked at startup. I know this because my system resets back to 2004 at every boot. CF then complains about the licence unless it's a resume from hibernate at which point it doesn't care. I guess I'll just remove the date/time from the skin in the mean time.

    The whole app uses one font so try opening the skin.xml file and replacing the font name with one you know supports the chars you need... see if this fixes your issue...

    you can also look in the main.dat database with Access to see if the files are imported properly...

    david
    I will try these when I get home on thursday.

    Any idea how to fix the blank screen on resume issue. That one is really the only showstopper for me. Well that and sticking "Unknown Artist - " on the front of untagged filenames, which is an annoying waste of screen space that could be displaying useful info, IMO.

  3. #33
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by andro View Post
    David, I seem to be seeing a familiar bug: again the crossfade options seems to be broken when using VBR MP3 files, it doesn't skip to the next track. Am I the only one seing this and can there be something wrong with my setup or is this something other people have seen too?
    Gotta try a little if the annoying bug of "Failed to load resources from resource file, Please check your setup" when my wlan dongle is plugged in is still there - but seing what spdyscotty wrote I slightly doubt that... Were you able to reproduce it? What can it be attributet to? Fishing: traffic plugin perhaps? Can I turn it off?
    This is because your VBR files to not have proper headers... I use to prescan the entire file to get the length just for people that did not have headers, but this caused large files to take a very long time to load...

    you should be able to fix the headers with a tag software and the files should be fine.

    never was able to reproduce anything like your problem with your wifi card...

    david

    Lum: I cannot reproduce this blank screen issue nor has it been reported by anyone else... Have you tried it on another computer? Is it just that one machine that does it?

    Also no reason to take it out of your skin if you are making one, it will be used once it's finished... I just took it out to be safe for users maybe messing up their trial license...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  4. #34
    Lum
    Lum is offline
    Variable Bitrate Lum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by veetid View Post
    Lum: I cannot reproduce this blank screen issue nor has it been reported by anyone else... Have you tried it on another computer? Is it just that one machine that does it?

    Also no reason to take it out of your skin if you are making one, it will be used once it's finished... I just took it out to be safe for users maybe messing up their trial license...

    david
    I can try it on my work laptop, though I suspect it wont happen there as it's most likely some werid interaction with the Via/S3 graphics drivers.

    As for the date issue, if I can't find a sane way of getting the time from GPS then I may as well just remove the display of the date/time anyway. It's easier than replacing my motherboard (battery is fine), just means I can't use day/night skins.

  5. #35
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    As for the date issue, if I can't find a sane way of getting the time from GPS then I may as well just remove the display of the date/time anyway. It's easier than replacing my motherboard (battery is fine), just means I can't use day/night skins.
    Not sure what you mean not get the time from GPS... The date and time are read from the system, nothing to do with GPS...

    It just doesn't let you save your changes, just like clicking the date in the systray and not being able to hit ok until you get the full version, that's all...

    what does that also have to do with day/night skins? These are all read from the system as well, confused...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  6. #36
    Super Moderator. If my typing sucks it's probably because I'm driving.... turbocad6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by justintime View Post
    FWIW, I have seen very little XML changes since RC1 came out, and in fact I have seen ZERO skin changes since RC3.
    oops... haven't played in a while... been just waiting for everything to finalize... I guess I'll dig into it again, thanks

  7. #37
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    121
    ok a few things

    1. i worked great in the last versions when i go to media and libarary and then to folders it usd to jsut show the name of the very last fodler in the string but now it shows the full string from C:all the way threw so i cant tell which folder i am actualyl wanting to choose from works great if i click on videos in the library jsut shows movies or music vidz like i have the very last folder called.

    2. ODBII still isnt owrking properly have a 327 device and works great with other scan programs but not in CF. it still gets a value every once ina while but then never updates after that.

    3. dvd still isnt wanting to work? works great if i play it straight threw power dvd or windvd but last time i checked didnt play threw WMP havnt check though since installing WINDVD will try it tomorrow.

  8. #38
    cheap custom title JC-S60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Ghent - Belgium
    Posts
    1,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    I can try it on my work laptop, though I suspect it wont happen there as it's most likely some werid interaction with the Via/S3 graphics drivers.

    As for the date issue, if I can't find a sane way of getting the time from GPS then I may as well just remove the display of the date/time anyway. It's easier than replacing my motherboard (battery is fine), just means I can't use day/night skins.
    You could make a simple app that reads the time from gps at startup, puts it in the system time and exits, all before loading cf... I even think these apps exist (you could also leave it running with a comport splitter...).

    Good luck

  9. #39
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13
    DVD section is still single click!

  10. #40
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by BLK_GTR View Post
    DVD section is still single click!
    it should go to double click if you are in a DVD menu, but yes it is single click on purpose...

    there was a bug in the previous version, but it should have been fixed as in if you are in a menu it works as double click, otherwise it's single click...

    david

    Quote Originally Posted by midiwall View Post
    'k... I'll go back to RC5 in the meantime.
    I bet I know what your issue is with XM... The navigation is opening COM1, not XM... Then the port is getting locked and your XM is not working...

    Set navigation to some other COM port, then try XM and I bet it works...

    The Destinator file in this version had a default of COM1, even when Centrafuse is set to None, if you didn't make a change the file would go unmodified...

    Also with the new motion check the navigation is loaded after startup to try and get the speed, therefore locking your COM port most likely...

    If this works I will add a None check that should be there...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Centrafuse 1.1
    By hodula1 in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 05:11 PM
  2. Centrafuse RC5 Bugs
    By veetid in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 05:00 PM
  3. Centrafuse RC4.3 Bugs
    By veetid in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 01:48 PM
  4. Centrafuse 1.3 Bugs
    By rickster in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 07:51 PM
  5. New Release CENTRAFUSE 1.1
    By veetid in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 09:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •