this was fixed in 1.1 and in the release notes...
Sorry David but there isn't any thread where i could post.
1) Play a movie in media section in normal mode (NOT full screen, the moie is in the little screen up-right side).
2) Hold dim button to change skin.
---> the movir is NOT resized.
It seems that the video/visualization Rezise bug after Skin changes is still here.
I haven't try visualization yet.
1) go to Media (empty all playlist already created, start clear)
2) load one music playlist from HDD (1 is writen on HDD button, playlist 1 is loaded)
3) load a second music playlist from HDD (2 is writen on HDD button, playlist 2 is loaded)
4) hold down DIM button to change skin (2 is still writen on HDD button)
5) hit one time the HDD to toggle playlist (2 is still writen on HDD button, playlist 1 is loaded)
6) hold down DIM button to change skin
--> 3 appears on HDD button
added to my list...
post the rest of your bugs in the 1.1 bugs thread, it's no longer closed...